Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More uneven levels

More uneven levels

I got bored of the levels in the Builder Base. Aside for Spring Traps, Builder Barracks and Battle Machine everything else ends at Level 9 and all troops all end at Level 18. Can't this change for once?

Worship the 9 Titans
    (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)

Forum Veteran
    I think SC need a more compelling reason (than your boredom) to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    I got bored of the levels in the Builder Base. Aside for Spring Traps, Builder Barracks and Battle Machine everything else ends at Level 9 and all troops all end at Level 18. Can't this change for once?
    Why does it need to change? I personally love the uniformity
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Yep. So easy to tell what you have to upgrade to. Unlike main where there is no rhyme or reason.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Agreed, I think that's how they keep track of balancing (defense against offense) through out the BH levels. I guess they learn from MV balancing nightmare in the past and use it for Builder Base idea.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    I think SC need a more compelling reason (than your boredom) to change this.
    ^. I don't get it either. Maybe they have an innate fear of the number 9.

Lol
    It is pretty uniform though

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    One defence level for every Builder Hall Level. (Spring traps could probably be subdivided into 9 levels too, but some of the levels wouldn't really do anything, then.)

Two troop levels + 1 new troop.

Personally, I find that a pretty beautiful and thought out design.

I don't see how it can be "boring", that it's designed that way.. it makes an enemy easy to estimat quickly and it's possible to make the defenses look just enough different that you can recognize every level easily.

Maybe I'm just easily entertained..

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

I think leveling a troop 18 times to make it useful is a super pointless system. The defenses are fine imo because at least they contribute something at level 1.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RhaegarTargaryen View Post
    I think leveling a troop 18 times to make it useful is a super pointless system. The defenses are fine imo because at least they contribute something at level 1.
    It made sense when there was 5-6 BH levels .. now, it's getting out of hand. I agree on this, completely. (The alternative would be; higher upgrade cost, longer upgrade time .. under the current system, it's just break point introduction for any level that isn't 2xBH level)

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats