Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More uneven levels

Personally, I think it would suuuure be nice if more than 2 out of 10 matchups were with fairly matched troops and/or buildings. But that's asking too much. No, I just apparently need to lose 12/15 matches to get to my 'right trophy level' where maybe 5/10 are matched with same abilities. And then try futilely to claw my way back up into more unfair matchups. But I'm sure I'll find out the problem lies with me and my own ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    It made sense when there was 5-6 BH levels .. now, it's getting out of hand. I agree on this, completely. (The alternative would be; higher upgrade cost, longer upgrade time .. under the current system, it's just break point introduction for any level that isn't 2xBH level)

/Affront
    Agree totally.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlMantooth View Post
    Personally, I think it would suuuure be nice if more than 2 out of 10 matchups were with fairly matched troops and/or buildings. But that's asking too much. No, I just apparently need to lose 12/15 matches to get to my 'right trophy level' where maybe 5/10 are matched with same abilities. And then try futilely to claw my way back up into more unfair matchups. But I'm sure I'll find out the problem lies with me and my own ignorance.
    After you drop down to an appropriate trophy range, why would you try to futilely claw your way up again?

If you just happened to get lucky with a winning streak, you'd end up back at a higher trophy range. But you never hear people complaining about the matchups that occur in winning streaks... only when they start losing again.

In general, over time, you'll win 50% and lose 50%. If you have a losing streak, keep in mind that over the previous days you had more wins than losses to get you to where you were.

Also, if matches were based on ability, then you could have BH2s fighting each other at the 4000 trophy range, and that's not how a ladder system works.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlMantooth View Post
    It's totally non-related to this thread, this thread was discussing about levels of troops and defensive buildings, not match ups. I can see the problem lies with your own ignorance there lol

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    It made sense when there was 5-6 BH levels .. now, it's getting out of hand. I agree on this, completely. (The alternative would be; higher upgrade cost, longer upgrade time .. under the current system, it's just break point introduction for any level that isn't 2xBH level)

/Affront
    That's because of troop type, if it's mass use type of troop like Hog Gliders, the troop isn't really good until level 16 to 18 at BH9 and above 5000 trophy range, since most of the defenses level are at level 9 or minimum level 8.

But it makes more sense for troop like Super Pekka at BH8 (before BH9) that can be use in a single camp combination instead of mass troop attack.

@BH8 - Single Camp combination
    Super Pekka 1x (level 8)
    Cannon Cart 3x (level 16)
    Raged Barbarian 2x (level 16)
    With Super Pekka at level 8, this combination is already very good against early BH8 with level 7/8 Defenses, and lower levels of Mega Tesla.

@BH8 - Mass Super Pekka 6x (level 8)
    This attack won't be good when faced with level 7/8 defenses, as it is basically BH4 attack against BH8 defenses

As for Hog Glider, it is not a good single camp troop like Super Pekka, therefore it won't be useful until level 16-18.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 4 Days Ago at 02:38 AM.