Thread: I got demoted to titan league after ending my day at 4900 trophies??

I got demoted to titan league after ending my day at 4900 trophies??

I went from 4873 trophies to 4900 in the final minutes of yesterday's Legend league day and entered the following day with 8/8 attacks left. I logged in a few hours later to do a battle and noticed a "!" on my trophy icon and it said I was demoted to titan league I. Supercell stated that you will remain in Legend league as long as you end the day at 4900+, so what gives?

Not sure if these pictures help, but it is to show my most recent battle as winning 17 trophies and you can see that I was in legend league at that time during the battle where I went from 4873 trophies in legend league, to 4900 trophies in legend league and the day ended.

https://imgur.com/a/ffHSaP5#jnuC4Eq

Quote Originally Posted by Khallthas View Post
    I went from 4873 trophies to 4900 in the final minutes of yesterday's Legend league day and entered the following day with 8/8 attacks left. I logged in a few hours later to do a battle and noticed a "!" on my trophy icon and it said I was demoted to titan league I. Supercell stated that you will remain in Legend league as long as you end the day at 4900+, so what gives?

Not sure if these pictures help, but it is to show my most recent battle as winning 17 trophies and you can see that I was in legend league at that time during the battle where I went from 4873 trophies in legend league, to 4900 trophies in legend league and the day ended.

https://imgur.com/a/ffHSaP5#jnuC4Eq
    Did you have a defense left that took you below 4900?

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

I did not, I was attacked 8 times that day. I got my 8th and final attack just moments before the day ended. I finished the day at 4900 trophies, the next day started and I logged off. I logged back on 4 hours later (as seen in the screenshot) and I had a notification stating that I was being demoted. I had 4900 trophies exactly when I logged back in those 4 hours later as seen in the other screenshot and you can see that on my last attack I was still in the legend league (as seen in the upper right corner of picture 3.

Centennial Club
    Mhhh 4873 + 17 = 4890 ...

But where are those 10 cups are coming from? Did you already won a defence in Titan 1? Your shieldtimer shows 24h, so i guess you just bought a shield?
    Normaly you get the 4h guard after been kicked out of legend league...
    TH12 (55/65/39) TH12 (51/52/20)
    TH10 (25/36/ -) TH9 (18/20/ -)