Thread: Cannot Connect to Hay Day since last maintenance update

Fresh Spawn

Cannot Connect to Hay Day since last maintenance update

I have been unable to connect to Hay Day since the last maintenance update on October 7, 2019. Message says "Server is not responding. Check your internet connection and try again". However, I can connect to other games such as CoC. Not sure what is going on....Any assistance in resolving is appreciated.

I have the same problem since yesterday. There's been a few reports here and there online, mostly in the UK and Germany, about a server/connection issue. There have been server issues before with Hay Day, sometimes they last up to a week or two, so hopefully it will be resolved at some point. One thing someone said to try is to turn your phone onto airplane mode, restart it and then turn airplane mode off, and then try loading Hay Day. I tried and unfortunately it didn't work, but you might have better luck.

Are you on iOS or android? If you are iOS and you have an update waiting to upload, that could be an issue. Not sure why your CoC is not affected. You can also try uninstalling and re-installing the game.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you. I gave it a try, but it did not resolve the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by lanadelhay View Post
    I have the same problem since yesterday. There's been a few reports here and there online, mostly in the UK and Germany, about a server/connection issue. There have been server issues before with Hay Day, sometimes they last up to a week or two, so hopefully it will be resolved at some point. One thing someone said to try is to turn your phone onto airplane mode, restart it and then turn airplane mode off, and then try loading Hay Day. I tried and unfortunately it didn't work, but you might have better luck.

Fresh Spawn
    I was on iOS 13.1. I noticed there was an iOS update 13.1.2. Updating the iOS did not fix the issue. However, I did delete the app and reinstall it. That resolved the issue. I am back up and running. Thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Are you on iOS or android? If you are iOS and you have an update waiting to upload, that could be an issue. Not sure why your CoC is not affected. You can also try uninstalling and re-installing the game.