Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding Past Prizes...

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Regarding Past Prizes...

Hello everyone..

I, first, want to apologize to everyone for all of this mess. I truly believed there were no more issues since I havenít heard from anyone. But I understand that you are probably at the point of giving up or 'why bother'. I hate that it took me so long to get things together and get your details turned in. That is completely on me. But please donít think that I would not fight tooth and nail for all of you to make sure you get the prizes that you won. These contests are important to me. It is my main role here on the forums so I take them very seriously. I am going to make sure that anyone who wins a prize will receive their prize.

A few of you have already pm'ed me about your missing prizes. If you are someone who has not spoken to me about it yet in the last couple of days and you have not received any prizes that you should have...please send me a pm so that I can make sure you do.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and I totally understand the frustration you all have. Iím more than willing to hear out any aggravation you have. Iím very sorry.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

Hi, Rain. *Hugs*

I’m guessing the info got lost on the “to do list” under the piles of travel, videos, update work, Championships, etc. Thanks for following up with SC for us.

Thanks Icey!

I need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    Hi, Rain. *Hugs*

I’m guessing the info got lost on the “to do list” under the piles of travel, videos, update work, Championships, etc. Thanks for following up with SC for us.
    Thank you for always being a lady about things! I won’t let this go until everyone has received what they won!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Hi everyone!

So I found out that there was an issue that had to be taken care of so the stuff had not been shipped. But it is all taken care of now and the things are headed your way! I’m so sorry for all your frustration and the long wait. Please...send me a pm if a couple of weeks go by and you haven’t received anything yet.
    Last edited by Raindragon; October 9th, 2019 at 02:19 PM.