Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 🍀🍀🍀 Froggeroo II - Looking for Active, Friendly, Derby-Focused Members! Join Us! 🍀🍀

🍀🍀🍀 Froggeroo II - Looking for Active, Friendly, Derby-Focused Members! Join Us! 🍀🍀

Hi! Our Champ League team is looking for a few more derby-playing friends! We are a 9/310+ regular derby, 320/400 special derby hood.

We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team! Looking to grow with members that are level 50+.

🍀 English speaking adults - some chat required for derby/helping others. Inactive members will be removed.
    🍀 Must be able to complete all derby tasks. Extra (diamond) task is OPTIONAL.
    🍀 Town should be operational.
    🍀 Please help your neighbors when possible....a THANK YOU and YOU’RE WELCOME is appreciated!
    🍀 While everyone needs help, we are looking for farmers who WANT to eventually be self-sufficient. No moochers please.
    🍀 Looking for those willing to do ALL types of tasks - not just the quick, easy ones.
    🍀 BIRDHOUSE REQUESTS: Request whatever you need, but don’t overdo it with hard to make items. Request produce when possible to help others satisfy the generous neighbor achievement.
    🍀 Sometimes we’re chatty...sometimes quiet.
    🍀 All time zones are welcome! We have a wide variety of levels and timezones.
    🍀 We normally let other hoodies know when we are posting items for sale so they have first dibs.
    🍀 We play BINGO....strive for 3 lines, we do all mystery tasks in Mystery Derby, we do not reserve tasks.
    🍀 Blossom derby is still a bit of a challenge for us; however, we are getting better as our team grows stronger.
    🍀 Our place rate is 76%.
    🍀 We are active in the valley and let others know when a chicken is close... we have gotten all chickens the past two seasons!

If it sounds as though we might be a good fit for you, please come over for a visit! Promoted to Elder status upon joining to help trash tasks.

We have a Kik group and our own discord server...for hoodies and hoodie friends.

Contact me with any questions.

FROGGEROO II
    #P0LJPJC9 (0 is a zero)

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Bump.........

Bump.......

Bump.......

Bump.........

Bump........

Bump........

Bump........

Bump........

Fresh Spawn
    Can I please get in this clan I’m a lower level like 34 but I really need a good active clan and have been looking for a while? Please msg me to talk more