Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Halloween Dress Up Contest!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Halloween Dress Up Contest!

It's contest time again!

Hey everyone! Halloween is coming soon, so thereís no better time than now to do a dress up contest! Hatchlhoff gave me this idea a while back and I think itís gonna be a fun one! I want you to dress up like your favorite character, or object, or anything you want to from either Clash of Clans or Hay Day.

Now...I completely understand that some of you may not want to post pictures of yourself online, so you have options. You can dress up anything, really. Dress up your pet...dress up a stuffed animal...dress up your kid...heck, dress up a watermelon or an egg or a brick from your garden.
    Get creative with it! Only requirement is that it has to be from Clash or Hay Day.

So get your mind moving and come up with something fun! Iím anxious to see all the creativity I know is out there. And it just might win you some loot!

Here's How To Play:

The contest will run from now until the end of the day on Halloween. (October 31st) Midnight Pacific Time Zone. (GMT-8)

Post your dress up picture here in this thread and include a picture of whatever it is in game that you are dressing up as.

Nothing vulgar or rude. Anything against forum rules will not be allowed.

Pictures must be taken by you. They cannot be taken from the internet or photoshopped in any way. Please include your hand in some way. Or foot or elbow or your big toe.
    Just nothing vulgar or against forum rules. You can also put your game in the picture.

You can enter up to 3 times. You do not have to enter more than once if you donít want to...just no more than 3. Each person can only win once no matter how many times they enter.

Mods and staff will be the judges and vote on their favorites.

GASP's and Content Creators are eligible to play.

Please do not point out in this thread or anywhere publicly if you believe someone's entry is breaking any rules. Private Message me with your concerns and they will be looked into. (Calling them out publicly falls under name and shame)

Please do not reserve a spot. I keep a running list of all entries in the order they are entered and if you go back and post one earlier, it may get overlooked. All 'reserved' posts will be deleted.

Any pictures that were used in any previous contests that may fit here are not eligible.

Rules may be added or changed as necessary.

Here is How to post a Picture:

Tap this link:
    https://postimages.org/

If you want to resize your entry...tap on 'Do not resize my image' and choose your size...(but the default size works well here)
    Tap on 'Choose Imagesí....
    Select 'Photo Libraryí....
    Choose your photo and press 'Done'....
    Select the 'Hotlink for Forums' and copy...Come to the Forums and create a post on the contest thread. Paste the link in your post. (You will only see it as a link until you post it. But it will show as a picture once posted) (You can also review your post before you post it and you will see it in picture form there)
    Send your post and youíve done it!

Here's What You Win:

We will pick our top 10 favorite entries. All 10 will receive Supercell logo T-shirts and games stickers.

In addition to the shirts and stickers, our top 5 will win gems or diamonds in the game of their choice. (One game and one account only)

5th - 3rd place wins either 2000 gems (Clash) or 450 diamonds (Hay Day)
    2nd place wins 2500 gems (Clash) or 570 diamonds (Hay Day)
    1st place wins 3000 gems (Clash) or 700 diamonds (Hay Day)

So thatís it! I canít wait to see what you all come up with! You donít have to be fancy or fabulous. Just get creative and have fun with it! And happy Halloween, everybody!

Special thanks to TheFeldy for the amazing artwork on such short notice....again.
    And I am always open to any contest ideas you might have. Send me a PM and we'll talk.

http://supercell.com/en/fan-contest-terms/

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

Banned
    Yay!
    More contests!
    (First post)

Sounds like fun, I’m not really into dressing up tho. Good luck to everyone

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

STILL not receive prize from one of last contest..

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ontest-Round-2

I don't recommend participate if you want prizes.
    "Here" - Could be Your advertisement

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    Yay!
    More contests!
    (First post)
    Haha! Yep! So get busy!

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Sounds like fun, I’m not really into dressing up tho. Good luck to everyone
    You don’t have to dress yourself up! You can dress up a pumpkin! Join in! The contests are fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    STILL not receive prize from one of last contest..

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ontest-Round-2

I don't recommend participate if you want prizes.
    Im real sorry it took so long to get everything going last time, Bbeehhaappyy, and I’m sorry now that it’s made you bitter towards the contests. It was all related to my health at the time, but I assure you that all of your info has been turned in and the prizes should be on the way. All of the gem and diamond winners received their prizes.

I understand if you dont don’t want to join in, but please don’t let what happened with my health last time make you sour it for others too. That won’t be happening again.

Banned

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DR5649 View Post

Hahaha! That’s awesome! But definitely not within the rules. Made me smile though!

Banned

How has this..

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DR5649 View Post

How has this..
    They are really cute! But the entries cannot be photoshopped or created in any way. You have to actually take a picture of yourself or something else that you have dressed up. And you have to show your hand in the picture somehow. So I know you actually took it. These ones won’t count towards your entry limit. You’re creativity is fun! But they are not eligible for judging.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post
    They are really cute! But the entries cannot be photoshopped or created in any way. You have to actually take a picture of yourself or something else that you have dressed up. And you have to show your hand in the picture somehow. So I know you actually took it. These ones won’t count towards your entry limit. You’re creativity is fun! But they are not eligible for judging.
    Yes i know raindragon sir but i have no coustume and anything to i wear...so i did that..