Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Halloween Dress Up Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by DR5649 View Post
    Yes i know raindragon sir but i have no coustume and anything to i wear...so i did that..
    Contests have rules - and you're stating you can't do what the rules say... so you're not eligible to participate
    [ and RainDragon is a lady ]

you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    cool!! I love your contests. this one sounds so much fun!

good luck to everyone participating! 🍀

I look forward to seeing all the entries!!

{siggy by DragonX101}

Rain, you've done it again What a challenge for those who will compete [cameras break when I try to take pictures, so I'm not eligible to enter]. I also am looking forward to seeing the entries! You'll probably end up having a hard time having to choose . Best of luck with that as well

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Yes i know raindragon sir but i have no coustume and anything to i wear...so i did that..
    Awww! I really like them! They just cannot be judged. But there is still plenty of time! You don’t have to dress yourself up! Take a potato and make it look like an ugly lavahound! You can dress up ANYTHING! Give it a try!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisycloud View Post
    cool!! I love your contests. this one sounds so much fun!

good luck to everyone participating! 

I look forward to seeing all the entries!!
    DAISY!!! *pounce, tackle, big squeezes and smooches* I’ve missed you, sweet lady! So happy to see your sweet face! Hopefully you’ll be participating too! I know you can come up with something great! Drop by anytime, lovely lady!

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Rain, you've done it again What a challenge for those who will compete [cameras break when I try to take pictures, so I'm not eligible to enter]. I also am looking forward to seeing the entries! You'll probably end up having a hard time having to choose . Best of luck with that as well
    Hahaha! Now come on, hun! You know I’m not gonna accept that as an excuse! You do not have to dress up yourself! Do you have a pet? (Not me, a real pet ) Dress up your dog! Dress up your little brother or sister! Hahaha! It doesn’t have to be a perfect costume. Just improvise!

Hi everyone! Please don’t avoid the contest because you think you have to post a picture of yourself. I would not do that either. That’s why I made it very open to dressing up other things too. And I’m not asking for professional costumes. Improvise! Get creative! As I told DR5649, you can make a potato look like an ugly lavahound! There’s SO much that is open to you. Dress up a tree in your yard! Dress up your cat like a dragon! Use tin foil, wrapping paper, paper bags...shoot, use toilet paper! Haha! Just try your best and have fun with it! Everyone will be judged fairly based on what we like...not how professional it looks! Personally, for me...my votes will go to the ones who really get into it, no matter what materials they use.

Please join in! If everyone is just going to sit back to see the entries...we won’t have any entries.
    Last edited by Raindragon; October 8th, 2019 at 03:03 PM.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

I wonder if a chicken costume would be too ambitious? I wasn't planning to dress up this year but have some cereal boxes, glue, paints etc laying around, could be a fun project

Banned
    [QUOTE=Raindragon;12356305]Awww! I really like them! They just cannot be judged. But there is still plenty of time! You don’t have to dress yourself up! Take a potato and make it look like an ugly lavahound! You can dress up ANYTHING! Give it a try!

dear raindragon sir...you don't worry tomorrow i will give my best...dear raindragon sir, can i use some colour who matches lava hound colour..

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by lanadelhay View Post
    I wonder if a chicken costume would be too ambitious? I wasn't planning to dress up this year but have some cereal boxes, glue, paints etc laying around, could be a fun project
    That sounds fantastic! I can’t wait to see what you come up with!

[QUOTE=DR5649;12356496]
    Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post

dear raindragon sir...you don't worry tomorrow i will give my best...dear raindragon sir, can i use some colour who matches lava hound colour..

Hello again. I am not a 'sir'...I’m a lady dragon. But yes! You can use whatever you want to use. Just have fun!
    Last edited by Raindragon; October 8th, 2019 at 09:10 PM.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

Banned
    Rummaging through my belongings for a silly hat, suspender shorts and one very determined tractor...

Hahaha😂😅.You look funny in this picture.How have you done it?Message me the details.
    Last edited by junaidd123; October 9th, 2019 at 02:57 PM.

Banned
    post picture online temporary

1.i have made this valkyrie from wheat atta