Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Halloween Dress Up Contest!

The Lost Little Growlithe DeltaDroid4's Avatar
    If you're not comfortable sharing a picture of yourself could we send our submission through a private message?

You really have too much time on your hands :smirk:
    Checking empty spaces in signatures again, huh? :smirk:
    | Level 12 | PB: 5386 | Donations: 68K | Day Old Haggis | Contest Winner |

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDroid4 View Post
    If you're not comfortable sharing a picture of yourself could we send our submission through a private message?
    which type of images i can send you..

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaDroid4 View Post
    Hi hun!

I would prefer that everyone here could enjoy each other's pics. And if you are one of the winners, I’ll need to be able to show all the people who entered what won over theirs. I do not want you to do anything that you are not comfortable with. Maybe you can pm me and we can figure out some ways for you to be able to enter publicly without having to show yourself. I wouldn’t ever post a pic of myself either! Let’s figure it out together!

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

(Temp change supporting Forum Elite VII. Come join in the fun!)

so I got this neighbour........... he’s a rather large sloppy lookin’ fella, big bulbous type nose and ears that kinda stick out to the side a little when he smiles, I figured he looked just like a bowler, cept he’s not blue......... so I’ve spent the last half hour chasing his butt around our block with a can of blue paint...... he’s kinda fast for such a big guy...... I got tuckered before he did........ if I catch him, I will post it.......

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info here

Centennial Club
    Here is my entry as wizard (cool wizard) https://drive.google.com/folderview?...IFUUJShR50rFSy
    Last edited by hardikpethani112; 3 Days Ago at 07:11 AM.

Forum-Cup "Adapt-or-Die" 2019 Champion

Centennial Club
    Is that look like wizard or no����

Forum-Cup "Adapt-or-Die" 2019 Champion

L

This would probably be a cat-bat.

But the wings are from kid’s stuffed “Toothless”, so I was originally thinking dragon. It’s a bit hard to tell what it is, but it took a lot of prodding just to get it on the cat and get him sitting up, so I won’t be doing it again to get a hand in there.

If you need that I can try to include that in a pic of the stuffed animal, but iPads are a two-handed camera.
    Last edited by MommySnooks; 3 Days Ago at 03:13 AM. Reason: Edit holy huge picture, Batman.

“They probably think we’re carefully planning attacks with our headphones and professional grade iPads. Then here we are talking about whatever this is.” —FEI

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    so I got this neighbour........... he’s a rather large sloppy lookin’ fella, big bulbous type nose and ears that kinda stick out to the side a little when he smiles, I figured he looked just like a bowler, cept he’s not blue......... so I’ve spent the last half hour chasing his butt around our block with a can of blue paint...... he’s kinda fast for such a big guy...... I got tuckered before he did........ if I catch him, I will post it.......
    Hahahaha! I will give you the win, flat out, if you catch him. I wish I could vote for stories, darlin!

Quote Originally Posted by hardikpethani112 View Post
    Is that look like wizard or no����
    It's great! Thank you for entering!

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post

But the wings are from kid’s stuffed “Toothless”, so I was originally thinking dragon. It’s a bit hard to tell what it is, but it took a lot of prodding just to get it on the cat and get him sitting up, so I won’t be doing it again to get a hand in there.

If you need that I can try to include that in a pic of the stuffed animal, but iPads are a two-handed camera.
    Awwww snooksy! It’s so wonderful! I don’t doubt you for a second, but I have to keep to the rules for everyone. Do you think your dragcatbat might be up for one more try? You can always stick your foot in the pic if your hands are full! I HATE to make you take another but I have to be fair.

Loving the creativity so far! Come on, everyone, I’m antsy waiting to see what’s going through your crazy imaginations! If I were braver I would dress up as my character from Hay Day. How funny would that be?! Maybe I can figure out a way to do it. No promises! :P

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

(Temp change supporting Forum Elite VII. Come join in the fun!)

Centennial Club
    Thanks for encouraging would try even better for next contest...😅😅

you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    L

so cuuute!!! ♡♡

10/10 🐱🐈🐲🐉

{siggy by Lil Angel}