Thread: Neighborhood leadership lost

Neighborhood leadership lost

I went on vacation and when I came back, I had demoted myself, I don't understand why the support page inside the app mentions nothing about auto demoting yourself now after 30 days and support did nothing to resolve the issue. Why was this done?

I understand there are NH's where the leader stops playing but there should have been some general consensus on a decent time for something like that or even reclaiming your neighborhood once you come back.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwaltz313 View Post
    I went on vacation and when I came back, I had demoted myself, I don't understand why the support page inside the app mentions nothing about auto demoting yourself now after 30 days and support did nothing to resolve the issue. Why was this done?

I understand there are NH's where the leader stops playing but there should have been some general consensus on a decent time for something like that or even reclaiming your neighborhood once you come back.

I agree that it should be documented in in-game help section. I could not find it if it was.
    Well, whether this feature was in place or not, leaving your hood players without a leader for such long time is not good for them. Maybe you have a good co-leader that carries on in your place?

All you had to have done was to log into your game often I believe to keep your position active and not be demoted.
    You can reclaim your leadership by asking the current leader to transfer it back in the neighborhood header player listing.

Leadership is automatically transferred to the longest serving co leader after a period of 30 days inactivity. Hopefully, you are in a hood that will willingly give leadership back to you.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I was out of the country so I didn't think to log into the game, I assumed I would be able to return to my neighborhood and continue playing.

Note: I made some of my teammates co Leader so they could assist in management for this kind of reason. unfortunately a couple of them left as well.
    Last edited by blackwaltz313; October 7th, 2019 at 05:02 PM.

I hope that you are able to connect with some of those teammates, and either join the NH they are currently in, if they are still playing. Or that you can find a great NH to continue your HD journey.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn

Very upset about losing leadership

My daughter and I created our neighborhood sooo long ago and she lost leadership. Itís not true about them giving it to the longest person there!! That would be me! The one they gave it too never does the derby and when she does she doesnít finish over one or two task. What they have done is wrong!! And they refuse to correct it!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Leadership is automatically transferred to the longest serving co leader after a period of 30 days inactivity. Hopefully, you are in a hood that will willingly give leadership back to you.
    Thatís not true!! Iím the longest playing co leader and they did not give it to me! It was me and my daughters neighborhood that WE created!!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I am honestly just debating on either leaving the neighborhood that I spent so much time crating or just leaving hayday completely. 😞

Quote Originally Posted by mseyes47 View Post
    My daughter and I created our neighborhood sooo long ago and she lost leadership. It’s not true about them giving it to the longest person there!! That would be me! The one they gave it too never does the derby and when she does she doesn’t finish over one or two task. What they have done is wrong!! And they refuse to correct it!
    That’s not true!! I’m the longest playing co leader and they did not give it to me! It was me and my daughters neighborhood that WE created!!
    I am honestly just debating on either leaving the neighborhood that I spent so much time crating or just leaving hayday completely. 
    Hi mseyes, welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately when this change was rolled out, many inactive leaders were replaced with the wrong person. It was not possible to simply be reversed. Since then, the issues have been fixed and the time of inactivity of the leader has been changed.

Many NHs simply started a new NH with the active hoodmates, and other NH leaders were able to discuss the issue with the new leader. Sometimes the new leader relinquished leadership back to the old leader or the co-leader that should have been promoted.

If you still enjoy the game, I would encourage you to try to find a new NH that meets your needs. Perhaps you could find others players that were in your NH or use your friend book and request an invite to a NH.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗