Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ghost is back!

I just had the ghost, 10:45pm Eastern time.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

I have a ghost on both farms. Baby farm yielded one bolt. Haven't touched the ghost on the main farm because I want to see if he/she leaves on their own. Anyone remember?

UPDATE: I closed the game and was doing research elsewhere (for about an hour). When I logged back in, the ghost on my main farm was gone. But a couple hours later, it returned! (Still not touching it to see what happens next).
    Last edited by Tahoe; October 8th, 2019 at 07:40 AM.
    Thank you TerMinus for the awesome Sig!

Ghost in the lake!!

If my memory hasn't failed me yet, ghost appeared every 4 hours, moving slowly from the waterfall to the lake exit (near the duck/lobster pool), don't remember how long it takes for the ghost to travel. Tap on ghost to reveal a chicken and get a random reward.

Once you tapped, it will only appear about 25h later.

We used to have e thread in the past where people post when they saw a ghost. Looking at post time, it consistently appeared about 4h apart.

Incomplete understanding of the ghost, please disregard.
    Last edited by meonhoc; October 12th, 2019 at 12:47 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 43/60 parts | 8/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 138♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

For Halloween they could add a sprite of Lucifer The Lightbringer, so we could whack it and get something useful from him, for a change.....
    Last edited by BULIGO; October 8th, 2019 at 01:37 PM.

If I tap on a ghost in another farm's fishing area do I receive a gift, too? My NH is discussing this.

Quote Originally Posted by smilingdawn View Post
    If I tap on a ghost in another farm's fishing area do I receive a gift, too? My NH is discussing this.
    Oh I forgot this. Yes, you do. And you aren't stealing anyone's ghost gift. Like Greg shop and mystery boxes, it is yours to enjoy.

First time ghost sighting player will most certainly get halloween exclusive decoration, limited to one per farm. After that, gonna be just random, could be expansion material, tool, voucher or 1 diamond. At least that's what we had in the past.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Oh I forgot this. Yes, you do. And you aren't stealing anyone's ghost gift. Like Greg shop and mystery boxes, it is yours to enjoy.

First time ghost sighting player will most certainly get halloween exclusive decoration, limited to one per farm. After that, gonna be just random, could be expansion material, tool, voucher or 1 diamond. At least that's what we had in the past.
    Cool! So, are there any instructions on getting ghosts in other farm's fishing areas?
    Can I get a ghost's prize in more than one area per 24 hours? If yes, I'd keep exploring. If no, I'd stop once I have one prize.
    Last edited by smilingdawn; October 8th, 2019 at 06:14 PM.

Found our forum feedback about ghost, gift, fireworks.... back on 2013 here:

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc
    Okay, it seems that it works like the ghost from Halloween update, which means:
    - Gift appears in all open fishing area at the same time for all players
    - player can only claim the gift once per day
    - at least 24h has passed from the last time player claim the gift
    - player can also claim gift from neighbor's fishing area and it does not affect that neighbor (like the tool box)
    - if not claim, gift stay there for a certain time then disappears, again from ALL fishing area of ALL players
    - gift appears about every 4 hours (that's how it worked for the ghost)
    and also (click on the arrow next to "meonhoc" to go to that old thread for a read):

Quote Originally Posted by "meonhoc" View Post
    Also find out that you need to be at least level 27 (unlock fishing boat) to see the gift.
    Now I'm curious whether farmers still need to reach level 27 to be eligible for ghost. Anyone under level 27 can set our mind free please ?
    Last edited by meonhoc; October 12th, 2019 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Found our forum feedback about ghost, gift, fireworks.... back on 2013 here:

and also (click on the arrow next to "meonhoc" to go to that old thread for a read):

Now I'm curious whether farmers still need to reach level 27 to be eligible for ghost. Anyone under level 27 can set our mind free please ?
    Since you have to have the fishing area open to get the ghost, you have to be at level 27

Fortunately, you can visit other's lake way before reaching lv27.

A farm I know didn't unlock fishing spot at lv34, got a coffin from friend's lake.
    Last edited by meonhoc; October 8th, 2019 at 11:23 PM.