Thread: What is coco loons?

What is coco loons?

I keep seeing this term thrown around and I do not know what it is.

Besides this one, are there any new attack terms that have flourished in the last year?

A coco loon is one dropped near your queen walk to try to sweep air mines.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

A balloon thrown in to test for SAM's or air bombs before dropping healers to support a queen walk. Drops like a coconut almost immediately.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Centennial Club
    Not just for your Queen's healers. You can use a coco loon any time you are dropping an expensive or important air troop.

For example I often use an e-drag to funnel. He's worth 30 housing space and he's vital to the success of my attack, so he gets his very own coco loon.

@PapaTroll, thanks for the explanation about 'dropping like a coconut' - I never know the reason for 'coco' and this makes sense now !