Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: These bad days in legends...

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by IBWOLF2 View Post
    if that's the case than why bother playing...I'm mean what's the point of playing a game....are games played to have fun, to see some type of gradifaction in achievement of something within a game ..or is a game played to see how long a player can stay in the same place within a game... before frustration finally says enough...
    You play to try and make that equilibrium point higher.

In any ladder system, there will come a point where you are losing as much as you are winning (unless you are at the very top). The aim is to make that point as high as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by IBWOLF2 View Post
    if that's the case than why bother playing...I'm mean what's the point of playing a game....are games played to have fun, to see some type of gradifaction in achievement of something within a game ..or is a game played to see how long a player can stay in the same place within a game... before frustration finally says enough...
    Indeed why play?

play while you have fun and you "achieve"

can you suggest any alternatives to the current system?

the only one i can think of is to not have a season reset and let trophies climb continually. BUt even though under this system your trophies might continue to climb your ranking wouldn't necessarily. And the leaderboard would probably become static. At least under the current system you can set yourself a new challenge every month.

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : EU (level 15) | TH12
    BB : EU X | level 65 max

Yeah I have similar views to most people here. I rarely buy shields but I will if I know there’s zero chance of getting online. The worst times come when you are unexpectedly busy and don’t get many (if any) attacks in. -200 in a day is a game breaker.

To me, it’s less about how good your attack/defending is (although this does clearly play its part) but more depends on how active you are and how lucky you might be to not actually concede all 8 defences in a day
    IGN: Mike:1984 #QG9UL8Y9
    CLAN: BDB Warriors #2JRGY0Y
    TH12 / Lv 217 / HIGH SCORE 5987
    Account Established Dec 2012
    Maxed heroes ✔️ Maxed walls ✔️

Forum Veteran
    Seems I’m a bit different than most here and just use legends like a training ground. Find it a great place to try new attacks and test bases. Don’t get all my attacks in every day, but just doesn’t matter to me. Have been trying to with the forum push coming, but still switching armies a lot. Don’t care about how high I get, just so I know I’m getting better. Do know my 3 star rate has improved noticeably in war, and that makes it fun for me.

TH12...level 242...65/65/40...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 35 mil...atb 6032

Using an online base in 5000s, highest 2* 80 ish % so far

Everyday is a mediocre day for me!

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonatore View Post
    Seems I’m a bit different than most here and just use legends like a training ground. Find it a great place to try new attacks and test bases. Don’t get all my attacks in every day, but just doesn’t matter to me. Have been trying to with the forum push coming, but still switching armies a lot. Don’t care about how high I get, just so I know I’m getting better. Do know my 3 star rate has improved noticeably in war, and that makes it fun for me.
    Very sensible approach!

Plus, if I made just add, does anybody remember ... ahem...(cough)...Clouds?

Just saying!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Centennial Club
    Base one lab upgrade from max. Donate myself troops from my other account that's a new TH12, unless someone quicker. Occasionally I have to boost to get my 8 attacks in.
    5200 seems to be where they dump me in a group of better attackers. My base will suffer 3 perfect attacks up there and get attacked all 8 times. Below that number it's maybe 1 perfect attack against me. If you drop down to 5k or even a bit lower you can actually win some defenses.
    Same seems to happen on my attacks. The other day started at 497? And I was given bases that I could easy 2* and had 3 perfect attacks. Drifted back to 5200!

It's a game that I will never be great at but there are some attack strategy that allows me to stay in Legend. As far as bases for defense, I watch some of my defense and adjust some things every couple days. I am now messing with inferno settings. IE all single, all multi, mixed.

The more your in Legend the more patterns you will see. Many copied base. (Not mine)

Below 5200 I very rarely get attacked 8 times, some days as low as 5.
    Last edited by MrMotator; 1 Week Ago at 09:03 PM.