Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: These bad days in legends...

These bad days in legends...

Iím a fully maxed TH12 in legends and consider myself an average player, my average day is 2 or 3 3* attacks and the rest mid-high 2*. On defensive side I understand every base can be 3* regardless how you design it, I do expect a few 3* hit on my base but some days are totally ridiculous like today, 5 3* and 3 high 2* over 85%. My base was holding out pretty well for a few days until this happened, basically if I want to be on a plus I have to 3* 8 times. It doesnít seem to matter what base I use these heavy loss day seems imminent. Is it part of the game balance that you cannot constantly be on plus and they have to force a few bad days on you.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Well it is a ladder type system, so if you do well for a few days, you probably get yourself into a position where you are a bit above where you "should" be, and so you will be meeting stronger opponents.

In theory, we should all end up in a position wheter we are hardly gaining or losing anything each day, but the season isn't long enough for that to work out for most people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

The season just started not long ago and I’m only just around 5200 that’s hardly even consider as high but I do notice some trends in these bad days, once I’m on plus for 2-3 days you should expect an extraordinarily bad day to follow then repeat the process...

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelgraze View Post
    The season just started not long ago and I’m only just around 5200 that’s hardly even consider as high but I do notice some trends in these bad days, once I’m on plus for 2-3 days you should expect an extraordinarily bad day to follow then repeat the process...
    Not quite the same but I see similar in builder base. I'll have a couple or three of good days breezing through my wins and then get hammered. Especially early in the season.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelgraze View Post
    I wouldn't be too worried about one odd day like that. If it is happening regularly then it is definitely a base design issue.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well it is a ladder type system, so if you do well for a few days, you probably get yourself into a position where you are a bit above where you "should" be, and so you will be meeting stronger opponents.

In theory, we should all end up in a position wheter we are hardly gaining or losing anything each day, but the season isn't long enough for that to work out for most people.
    Yes OP it is highly unlikely that you will "constantly be on plus", which i understand to mean "gaining trophies every day".

Legend league now is almost a zero sum gain game, as legends only fight each other and dont raid titans any more. the only trophies legends have available to gain are from people who drop in to visit legend from titan league with a few surplus trophies.

here are 2 suggestions for you.

gain only a few trophies each day, ie keep a low profile.

start a campaign for people to drop out of legend league, ie fall below 4900 trophies, and then climb in again, and repeat. this would add to total available trophies in legend league.

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : EU (level 15) | TH12
    BB : EU X | level 65 max

My last three days (spent travelling) left me little time to get my 8 attacks in, in consequence I was harried doing them and came out with 3 one stars each day.... ugh. That means I dropped about 50 cups per day !!

My experience is, that good attacks alone will not get you up high, you need a good base too. And that is a question of how long you can keep the same base. A base that was good for a week or two, will not be good for another, players adapt, and the more time they get to practice on a particular style, the better they get at destryoing it with their preferred army.

The knack is to find the right base for each week and adapt your attacking strategy to the new generation of lay outs quickly.

Joining Forum Elite would be a good idea to get to exchange ideas first hand with fellow trophy hunters.

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; 1 Week Ago at 06:59 AM.

almost max TH12, lvl 219 63/65/ 40
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Journey to full Lavas Video.

Centennial Club
    A bad day in legend is when like me you cannot attack for a whole day, followed by day when you make 3 attacks. I barely stayed in legend. Those are bad days. If you can make 8 attacks then there is nothing to complain about. This is then just a learning curve.

Weekly base changes are a must in legends unless you have stumbled across a base which can hold off a 3star. Iím running a troll base and itís got me up to 5200 approx. Will see how far it takes me.
    It hasnít been 3star yet. Some players even failed any got zero stars so Iím quite happy with that!

Pro Member
    [QUOTE=Ajax;12354809
    In theory, we should all end up in a position wheter we are hardly gaining or losing anything each day, but the season isn't long enough for that to work out for most people.[/QUOTE]

if that's the case than why bother playing...I'm mean what's the point of playing a game....are games played to have fun, to see some type of gradifaction in achievement of something within a game ..or is a game played to see how long a player can stay in the same place within a game... before frustration finally says enough...