Thread: Question about clan reinforcements and clan benefits

Fresh Spawn

Question about clan reinforcements and clan benefits

I've recently just started to play coc again, currently a nearly maxed TH7. I've been visiting certain request n go clans and getting maxed level troops for clan reinforcements. However, this has caused a problem. I'm unable to find a proper clan that I'm able to participate proper clan wars with to get war loot, not to mention clan games and the perks they offer. As such I feel like I'm missing out on a lot.

For my situation, if I were to find a proper clan suitable for me to participate in clan wars and clan games, but yet I want to get maxed level troops from TH10 and above players, what would be a good suggestion and direction for me to go from here? Cheers for reading and thanks in advance for helping. Clash on!

Check the looking for clanmates subform. I would advise looking at one of the clan families that have feeder clans. The feeders are there to help newer bases grow.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Check the looking for clanmates subform. I would advise looking at one of the clan families that have feeder clans. The feeders are there to help newer bases grow.
    Absolutely this.
    Lower townhalls are perfectly fine, in the correct environment. So someone with a feeder is the perfect solution for you and your needs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lcwkx View Post
    I've recently just started to play coc again, currently a nearly maxed TH7. I've been visiting certain request n go clans and getting maxed level troops for clan reinforcements. However, this has caused a problem. I'm unable to find a proper clan that I'm able to participate proper clan wars with to get war loot, not to mention clan games and the perks they offer. As such I feel like I'm missing out on a lot.

For my situation, if I were to find a proper clan suitable for me to participate in clan wars and clan games, but yet I want to get maxed level troops from TH10 and above players, what would be a good suggestion and direction for me to go from here? Cheers for reading and thanks in advance for helping. Clash on!
    Inside the game there are many clan where can you go and search...which you find best then you can join it.