Thread: More bulidings

More bulidings

I wish we had more shops or buildings that could be used as decoration or more production machines. There's really nothing to decorate all the empty land with

Quote Originally Posted by Anoush View Post
    I wish we had more shops or buildings that could be used as decoration or more production machines. There's really nothing to decorate all the empty land with

Your farm must be at low level because once you reach higher level, there are really too many machines, and food items, too many crops and trees also. Some of the older things should have been done away with when the new ones were created.
    Many players get easily bored so they want new and more when they do not even play the ones they already have.

If you plant enough fruit trees and bushes to adequately supply your game play smoothly, there will not be hardly any space left. I find many farms that are very anemic on fruit trees and bushes.

If you seek out higher level farms, you will find that many are full to the max with decor creations. Some are very creative and fancy. While I do not encourage building an outhouse hotel, there are numerous other decor items that players put together to visualize structures.

I agree with the part of your idea that some other random buildings, houses, shops etc. could be available to layout on your farm.

No I'm at level 89