Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Leader

Fresh Spawn
    I have a similar problem. I left my level 11 clan by mistake before giving leader to one of my alts (this was back when you could leave before assigning leader to another member), and it subsequently went to an inactive member. They have since been online i guess as the rotation process has not started (even though they have no badge and traps/bombs are still destroyed aswell as the head stones for dead troops and collectors are full) but they do not reply to my clan mail messages. I put in 3 years hard work into this clan and supercell don't care one bit about that. Granted, it was my fault but given the fact it was MY account that set up the clan back in 2015 amd they STILL won't rectify the mistake for me i don't think we stand a chance if getting our leader status back. I cannot let go either. Even if rotation does start there's another active th10 co leader whom it will go to because i left to join a friends clan and made my th7 alt co leader before this new update happened so as it stands the other co leader is higher ranking and has been there for about 24 months now. Because he does not chat in the clan chat i very much doubt he will give me leader back if it in fact goes to him. I feel there is a lit of injustice here given the amount of time spent on the clan. If the original co-founder requests leadership back then he/she should be granted it in my opinion. If i have to make another clan i definitely won't be making the same mistake again!!!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Max1979 View Post
    I have a similar problem. I left my level 11 clan by mistake before giving leader to one of my alts (this was back when you could leave before assigning leader to another member), and it subsequently went to an inactive member. They have since been online i guess as the rotation process has not started (even though they have no badge and traps/bombs are still destroyed aswell as the head stones for dead troops and collectors are full) but they do not reply to my clan mail messages. I put in 3 years hard work into this clan and supercell don't care one bit about that. Granted, it was my fault but given the fact it was MY account that set up the clan back in 2015 amd they STILL won't rectify the mistake for me i don't think we stand a chance if getting our leader status back. I cannot let go either. Even if rotation does start there's another active th10 co leader whom it will go to because i left to join a friends clan and made my th7 alt co leader before this new update happened so as it stands the other co leader is higher ranking and has been there for about 24 months now. Because he does not chat in the clan chat i very much doubt he will give me leader back if it in fact goes to him. I feel there is a lit of injustice here given the amount of time spent on the clan. If the original co-founder requests leadership back then he/she should be granted it in my opinion. If i have to make another clan i definitely won't be making the same mistake again!!!
    You definitely wont be making the same mistake again, because you cant.. Leader cant leave without passing on the baton.

So far as whom the leadership will rotate to in your current clan.. It has nothing to do with account size.. Simply which co leader has held the position for the longest.

Your particular problem was more of unfortunate bad timing (or regular jaunts away from the clan), rather than going inactive for 90 days.. But I used to hand over to one of my alts, if I needed to leave for any reason..

And it isnt so much that SC dont care, but more that they introduced an automated system, so that no intervention from any 3rd party was required.. It just so happened, that in order to get the system running, a leader would have needed to be present within the clan for the initial introduction (otherwise it would create one, using the auto transfer system)..

Its arrival was announced well before the drop date tho.. And they dont tend to intervene with internal clan matters..
    But if its a unique case, support may have been able to help, if you contacted them promptly.. Although its unlikely they would wind the clock back after this time scale (I would think).
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; October 7th, 2019 at 05:56 PM.

Banned
    If you're angry about you're leader get a new clan.