Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Leader

Clan Leader

Hi, so I was offline (inactive) for quite a while at the start of this year because i was busy with irl work and classes. So i quit clash of clans for a few months , I come back and my leader is with another clasher who just comes online sometime , attacks , asks for troops and goes offline again. He doesnt even care or I dont know maybe not know that he has the leader , he/she is from china (I think, no offense) , I tried to google translate to his language about giving me leadee back because now I was back to playing clash regularly , but he/she doesnt even reply .
    Here is his/her player tag - [Removed By Moderator]
    I know I have co leader and it should be enough to run a clan but I cant is the problem , I cant promote anyone else co leader now cause i dont have the power to demote them if they do something wrong ...
    So please help getting me my leader back ,
    Clan tag is - [Removed By Moderator]
    My tag is - [Removed By Moderator]
    And yea i have many ids thats how I got co leader atleast , but a Leader needs to be who atleast chats .. I made him elder before this clan leader rotation starting thinking no harm done , but I come back and its ruined my clan.
    Last edited by Bakunin; October 6th, 2019 at 01:48 PM. Reason: Main Forum Rule No.1

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboi007 View Post
    Hi, so I was offline (inactive) for quite a while at the start of this year because i was busy with irl work and classes. So i quit clash of clans for a few months , I come back and my leader is with another clasher who just comes online sometime , attacks , asks for troops and goes offline again. He doesnt even care or I dont know maybe not know that he has the leader , he/she is from china (I think, no offense) , I tried to google translate to his language about giving me leadee back because now I was back to playing clash regularly , but he/she doesnt even reply .
    Here is his/her player tag -----
    I know I have co leader and it should be enough to run a clan but I cant is the problem , I cant promote anyone else co leader now cause i dont have the power to demote them if they do something wrong ...
    ----
    And yea i have many ids thats how I got co leader atleast , but a Leader needs to be who atleast chats .. I made him elder before this clan leader rotation starting thinking no harm done , but I come back and its ruined my clan.
    No one here can help you. You could try to contact SC support, but I doubt they would do anything either. If you are inactive for 90 days you lose leadership.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    No one here can help you. You could try to contact SC support, but I doubt they would do anything either. If you are inactive for 90 days you lose leadership.
    Where can I do that ? I have tried to contact with in game support and help but its all automated replies now it says come here to forums

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    This article explains what happened. https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...s-never-online

Unfortunately you cannot fix this yourself in fact we are all just players like yourself and cant help you either and would need to contact support but I am afraid they may not be able to help you.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Banned
    Here is his/her player tag - #8VVYUVJ
    Clan tag is - #99UC09R2
    My tag is - #2GQ88RR8J
    You go inside the game and tap help and support then click message icon then SC STAFF chat with you then you ask for your problem..

A leader does not leave a clan for several months.

If you find yourself in a similar position in the future I recommend you transfer leadership to a trusted surrogate to run things in your absence.

Right now you face a classic clan management issue. You can try to convince the current clan leader to make you the leader. You can accept your new role as co leader. You can get mad and leave.

There may be some other options. I am sure my fellow forumites will fill in the options I have missed.

One thing I would not expect is for SC to intercede in internal clan politics.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Quote Originally Posted by DR5649 View Post
    You go inside the game and tap help and support then click message icon then SC STAFF chat with you then you ask for your problem..
    Where though whenever i write my problem same automated reply comes up. Pls help where i can chat with supercell staff directly...

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    A leader does not leave a clan for several months.

If you find yourself in a similar position in the future I recommend you transfer leadership to a trusted surrogate to run things in your absence.

Right now you face a classic clan management issue. You can try to convince the current clan leader to make you the leader. You can accept your new role as co leader. You can get mad and leave.

There may be some other options. I am sure my fellow forumites will fill in the options I have missed.

One thing I would not expect is for SC to intercede in internal clan politics.
    I tried but he/she never ever replies. I even google translated some messages like 'pls give me back my leader' but he/she never replies .

I tried but he/she never ever replies. I even google translated some messages like 'pls give me back my leader' but he/she never replies .
    Since you are a co-leader: send a mail, directly aimed at your leader.
    Since mails cannot use paste, use shorcuts (or text replacement) to insert a translated text.
    Id ask to at least discuss the situation, or at least understand which language he/she uses, before asking for leader back...
    Good luck.

PS: if nothing else, take your accounts to another clan, there are plenty out there that could better fit you; and maybe leave one of your minis to claim leadership later...

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Since you are a co-leader: send a mail, directly aimed at your leader.
    Since mails cannot use paste, use shorcuts (or text replacement) to insert a translated text.
    Id ask to at least discuss the situation, or at least understand which language he/she uses, before asking for leader back...
    Good luck.

PS: if nothing else, take your accounts to another clan, there are plenty out there that could better fit you; and maybe leave one of your minis to claim leadership later...
    I dont want to give up on my clan like that . Just check out the war log I worked hard on it with my friends , heck sometimes even just going into wars with all my accounts