Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Leader

Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    Yes, I thought even a log on would freshen the traps too. Collectors could be left untouched of course. Im not in a big hurry since Im coleader and can pretty much do what I need to run the clan. Its more of a puzzlement as to what is going on. Im wondering if it might be a factor that the current leader was actually inactive at the time he gained leader status from the auto rotation. Would that change something?
    I only know from others experience.. Havent been in an inactive clan.. Am surprised they handed over to another inactive, unless he is within that 90 day period still (or 60 days for announcement of auto rotation)..
    Some things still surprise me.. Makes no sense if they rotate one at a time, with 90 days for each.

i would expect them to change to someone that qualifies, or leave things as they are for a dormant clan.

Just looked at Player Support page..
    30 days.. Notification sent in clan mail, asking leader to return
    14 days.. Push notification sent to leader
    7 days.. 2nd push notification.. Clan informed as to whom will be promoted.

Nothing about inactives.. but you should have received mail after 60 days anyway, then 76 and 83 days..
    So even if an inactive was promoted, clan mail should have been sent..
    See what happens after his 60 days (unless that has already lapsed).
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; December 2nd, 2019 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    I only know from others experience.. Havent been in an inactive clan.. Am surprised they handed over to another inactive, unless he is within that 90 day period still (or 60 days for announcement of auto rotation)..
    Some things still surprise me.. Makes no sense if they rotate one at a time, with 90 days for each.

i would expect them to change to someone that qualifies, or leave things as they are for a dormant clan.

Just looked at Player Support page..
    30 days.. Notification sent in clan mail, asking leader to return
    14 days.. Push notification sent to leader
    7 days.. 2nd push notification.. Clan informed as to whom will be promoted.

Nothing about inactives.. but you should have received mail after 60 days anyway, then 76 and 83 days..
    So even if an inactive was promoted, clan mail should have been sent..
    See what happens after his 60 days (unless that has already lapsed).
    Well its hard to be sure of the number of days that have elapsed. Since the clan chat is pretty quiet I saw a post near the beginning that said 95 days ago a new leader was assigned. Its been about 60 days since I saw that post so I would estimate the leader has been in place about 150 days now. But how long inactive? Well I cant say that I checked right from day one to see if his traps were sprung but it was almost 60 days that Im sure I checked. Im hoping in the next few days the 60 days are expired and I will n
    know for sure.
    Level 205 | TH12 | 2087 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000