Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Leader

Fresh Spawn
    I have a similar problem. I left my level 11 clan by mistake before giving leader to one of my alts (this was back when you could leave before assigning leader to another member), and it subsequently went to an inactive member. They have since been online i guess as the rotation process has not started (even though they have no badge and traps/bombs are still destroyed aswell as the head stones for dead troops and collectors are full) but they do not reply to my clan mail messages. I put in 3 years hard work into this clan and supercell don't care one bit about that. Granted, it was my fault but given the fact it was MY account that set up the clan back in 2015 amd they STILL won't rectify the mistake for me i don't think we stand a chance if getting our leader status back. I cannot let go either. Even if rotation does start there's another active th10 co leader whom it will go to because i left to join a friends clan and made my th7 alt co leader before this new update happened so as it stands the other co leader is higher ranking and has been there for about 24 months now. Because he does not chat in the clan chat i very much doubt he will give me leader back if it in fact goes to him. I feel there is a lit of injustice here given the amount of time spent on the clan. If the original co-founder requests leadership back then he/she should be granted it in my opinion. If i have to make another clan i definitely won't be making the same mistake again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Max1979 View Post
    I have a similar problem. I left my level 11 clan by mistake before giving leader to one of my alts (this was back when you could leave before assigning leader to another member), and it subsequently went to an inactive member. They have since been online i guess as the rotation process has not started (even though they have no badge and traps/bombs are still destroyed aswell as the head stones for dead troops and collectors are full) but they do not reply to my clan mail messages. I put in 3 years hard work into this clan and supercell don't care one bit about that. Granted, it was my fault but given the fact it was MY account that set up the clan back in 2015 amd they STILL won't rectify the mistake for me i don't think we stand a chance if getting our leader status back. I cannot let go either. Even if rotation does start there's another active th10 co leader whom it will go to because i left to join a friends clan and made my th7 alt co leader before this new update happened so as it stands the other co leader is higher ranking and has been there for about 24 months now. Because he does not chat in the clan chat i very much doubt he will give me leader back if it in fact goes to him. I feel there is a lit of injustice here given the amount of time spent on the clan. If the original co-founder requests leadership back then he/she should be granted it in my opinion. If i have to make another clan i definitely won't be making the same mistake again!!!
    You definitely wont be making the same mistake again, because you cant.. Leader cant leave without passing on the baton.

So far as whom the leadership will rotate to in your current clan.. It has nothing to do with account size.. Simply which co leader has held the position for the longest.

Your particular problem was more of unfortunate bad timing (or regular jaunts away from the clan), rather than going inactive for 90 days.. But I used to hand over to one of my alts, if I needed to leave for any reason..

And it isnt so much that SC dont care, but more that they introduced an automated system, so that no intervention from any 3rd party was required.. It just so happened, that in order to get the system running, a leader would have needed to be present within the clan for the initial introduction (otherwise it would create one, using the auto transfer system)..

Its arrival was announced well before the drop date tho.. And they dont tend to intervene with internal clan matters..
    But if its a unique case, support may have been able to help, if you contacted them promptly.. Although its unlikely they would wind the clock back after this time scale (I would think).
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; October 7th, 2019 at 05:56 PM.

French Revolution KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    If you're angry about you're leader get a new clan.

I have been waiting for leader rotation of about 150 days now. The current leader was assigned leader automatically 150 days ago because the previous leader was inactive. But the new leader has been inactive as well. His base has full collectors, xbows out of ammo, etc. He has not posted anything. I have made numerous posts in clan chat with no answer. I have used clan mail and no answer. The leader was active about 2-4 years ago with me in clan wars and we got along great. But he stopped playing quite a while ago. It seems hard to believe that he his logging in once every 60 days or less since there has been no activation of the countdown timer. I am active daily and I am coleader so I am eligible for the rotation. Whats up?
    Level 205 | TH12 | 2087 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

must be logging in while you are asleep thinking 'i must log in to stop that (deleted) stealing my clan'

Quote Originally Posted by 0x0000000167 View Post
    must be logging in while you are asleep thinking 'i must log in to stop that (deleted) stealing my clan'
    Perhaps, but I was thinking more about what constitutes logging in. Does this have to be done with the Supercell ID? Are you automatically logged in when you start the game?

Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    Perhaps, but I was thinking more about what constitutes logging in. Does this have to be done with the Supercell ID? Are you automatically logged in when you start the game?
    I believe yiu are logged in once connected to the server (when loading screen completes). Supercell ID is an optional thing, cannot see them requiring it for a login action if not all players even use it.

I dont use SCID.. Have never had any auto transfer, so simply load the base..
    Of course, traps etc auto reload now, so dependant on the leaders hall level, it may be easy to spot

I think something is amiss. Our leader appears inactive for over 120 days now. Traps are all sprung, xbows and inferno towers are empty. Collectors are all full. All the signs of an inactive base. We have 3 coleaders and two are active. Yet there has not even been the countdown notification at 60 days of inactivity.

Fresh Spawn

Clan recovery

How can i get my clan back after i got demoted of being inactive , cuz i lost it to another one who is inactive and now i canít do nothing to my clan itís level 10