Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboi007 View Post
    I tried but he/she never ever replies. I even google translated some messages like 'pls give me back my leader' but he/she never replies .
    He probably doesn't want to give you back the clan. It is already level 7 with a good war record. If he is thinking of building up his own clan, this one is off to a great start. However, it does look like he is very inactive and is not making an effort to build it up, war, etc. Maybe he will just leave. I definitely wouldn't keep donating to him.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    He probably doesn't want to give you back the clan. It is already level 7 with a good war record. If he is thinking of building up his own clan, this one is off to a great start. However, it does look like he is very inactive and is not making an effort to build it up, war, etc. Maybe he will just leave. I definitely wouldn't keep donating to him.
    He doesnt leave ,thats the problem. He's there from the start like a leech and i let him stay cause well I donated troops to him got xp..

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    He doesnt leave ,thats the problem. He's there from the start like a leech and i let him stay cause well I donated troops to him got xp..
    In that case, stop donating to that individual as exp. points mean nothing in this game anyways. Unless you want to show that you donate then that's is the only reason for exp. points to be used in this game.

To stop a leech, you must stop the source of their sustenance.
    Last edited by LapDawg; October 6th, 2019 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Homophone issue.

I dont want to give up on my clan like that . Just check out the war log I worked hard on it with my friends , heck sometimes even just going into wars with all my accounts
    The problem is, you already gave up on your clan long enough that the system flagged you as inactive. That is to give other member the chance to actually run the clan they were fighting for.
    If the new leader does keep it, well, good luck finding a new clan, or work on said clan as Co.

Good luck, maybe one day he will return the clan to you. If not, maybe you'll find another one and enjoy your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    The problem is, you already gave up on your clan long enough that the system flagged you as inactive. That is to give other member the chance to actually run the clan they were fighting for.
    If the new leader does keep it, well, good luck finding a new clan, or work on said clan as Co.

Good luck, maybe one day he will return the clan to you. If not, maybe you'll find another one and enjoy your stay.
    When i quit the game to focus on my work I didnt know such update would have happened , then I would have demoted everyone so that leader stays with me , you cant expect someone who doesnt even chat for even a second to get leader like that just because he was online..

Forum Champion
    When i quit the game to focus on my work I didnt know such update would have happened , then I would have demoted everyone so that leader stays with me , you cant expect someone who doesnt even chat for even a second to get leader like that just because he was online..
    Player support will not change clan leader by request. The only way to get leadership back is if the new leader gives back to you. This is why you only get automated responses from support. Because they won’t do anything.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    If I had a Leader who doesn't chat (never mind not speaking in my native tongue), I wouldn't be part of that clan at all (no matter if they were a Lvl 50 clan and I being the highest TH). I'm almost certain, TC, that you at least read/heard about the impending update that would rotate the leadership role prior to the game being updated?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Player support will not change clan leader by request. The only way to get leadership back is if the new leader gives back to you. This is why you only get automated responses from support. Because they won’t do anything.
    Can I get a reminder of when this update was released? I'm assuming it was no longer then three months ago as that will be the first time that the automated rotation system came into effect.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    If I had a Leader who doesn't chat (never mind not speaking in my native tongue), I wouldn't be part of that clan at all (no matter if they were a Lvl 50 clan and I being the highest TH). I'm almost certain, TC, that you at least read/heard about the impending update that would rotate the leadership role prior to the game being updated?

Can I get a reminder of when this update was released? I'm assuming it was no longer then three months ago as that will be the first time that the automated rotation system came into effect.
    February 4 this year. It’s been around 8 months since leader rotation was introduced.

edit: I’m fairly sure that rotation timers started the day the update was released. Meaning that your 90 days of inactivity would start counting from that day, if that makes sense.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; October 6th, 2019 at 03:17 PM.

Player are responsible to check up on the game, to see if anything does affect them. If they don't, they clearly aren't interrested in the game anymore.
    You were busy. I get that. I don't blame you, really. RL is more important than some game.
    But because of LOTS of inactive leader, SC decided to implement that rotation, to give some other member of a clan a chance. Since a clan istn't build up on the leader's shoulders alone. So why should the member lose their hard work, because the leader doesn't give a ... about the clan anymore? Well, this time some random got it (not because he was online, because he was the longest lasting co in your clan).
    The fact you only kept him to grab xp out of his demands did get the better of you in this case.

Sorry you ran into that. But now your clan is gone. Glad you're back. You can do it again, or join another clan.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; October 6th, 2019 at 06:25 PM.

Forum Elder
    It doesnt take too long to start again, if you have the accounts, and remain active.. that is your only choice now, since I doubt you are happy with simply being a CO.

If it helps, I gave away a level 12 clan, simply because I didnt like the direction we were going in.. And since my belief is that a clan belongs to everybody, I stepped down, then eventually left..
    I am at level 5 with my new clan, and dont allow anyone to join for war (except a long term friend/ leader of the clan that welcomed me long ago as a th4).

The hardest part is to actually let go.. It seems surreal, but we get attached to our clan..
    Once you make the jump, it is easy to not look back.