Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Leader problem

Clan Leader problem

Hi! I've been in this clan for a long time in 2k12. Than i and all the members abandoned this clan except the boss. He is still there though time but he is inactive. How i can bring the clan back and make it great again?? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by VhelTag027 View Post
    Hi! I've been in this clan for a long time in 2k12. Than i and all the members abandoned this clan except the boss. He is still there though time but he is inactive. How i can bring the clan back and make it great again?? 😂
    by creating a new clan. you cant get the leadership except the leader give it to you.

There's some possibilities that the CoC team can kick of him??

There's some possibilities that the CoC team can kick of him??
    sure. the support team can kick everyone but you will not get the leadership. they do not move leadership by request.

But if he get kicked and I'm the only in the clan left i will automatically be the boss, right? Where i can tell to supercell to kick the other player?

But if he get kicked and I'm the only in the clan left i will automatically be the boss, right? Where i can tell to supercell to kick the other player?
    seriously? you think it would be that easy?if it would be that easy almost every clan would get hijacked. the ingame support will not move leadership by request and will not kick the leader by request.

you will not get the leadership over that clan except the leader promotes you.

Okay, I'm not explained well: You told me that if i send a request and the support team see that the boss isn't active by *1060* days he can get kicked. And if I'm the *only player left *in the clan i can restart it by being the boss. I'm don't want to hijake anyone and i want that great clan back again. Told this:where i can send that request with screenshots? (I don't think it would be easy but if i can try it for free why not? I'm the only who cares about this game?? I play it from a very long time and i tried this)
    Last edited by VhelTag027; October 6th, 2019 at 01:18 PM.

Hi! I've been in this clan for a long time in 2k12. Than i and all the members abandoned this clan except the boss. He is still there though time but he is inactive. How i can bring the clan back and make it great again?? ��
    Okay, I'm not explained well: You told me that if i send a request and the support team see that the boss isn't active by *1060* days he can get kicked. And if I'm the *only player left *in the clan i can restart it by being the boss. I'm don't want to hijake anyone and i want that great clan back again. Told this:where i can send that request with screenshots? (I don't think it would be easy but if i can try it for free why not? I'm the only who cares about this game?? I play it from a very long time and i tried this)
    You can contact support in game, with screenshots.
    But in my opinion: when you ‘abandoned’ the clan, you also abandoned any claims at regaining the leadership.

If you had stayed in the clan, and years later came to ask, support may have compassion...
    Right now, I don’t see you, or anyone else having left the clan, have any claims at the leadership.
    Move on... as you did before.

okay i never told you anything like this. but i see what you want.
    1. it doesnt work by request
    2. it is called automated leadership rotation
    3. how it works down below
    https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...s-never-online

in short as long as you are not an active elder or co in that clan you will not get leadership.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; October 6th, 2019 at 01:35 PM.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    It sounds like you don't want to join a low level clan, TC. You just want to rejoin your old (assuming) high level clan. SC will NEVER give out a leadership role to anyone no matter if they were King of the World.

You're better off doing either of the following: join a new clan (no matter their level) or create a new clan (yes, building one up from the bottom up).

If you don't wish to do that then do the following if you decide to quit over this petty situation: leave your Storages and Collectors on a side of your base where they're unprotected.