Thread: I need a war farming strategy for th11.

Need to war asap, new th11. Strats?

Hello, Iím a new th11 recently upgraded the townhall when my last th10 lava wall is finished. I was th10 max, before, and held a strong role in supporting our th10s in clan wars. However, one of our th11 max left the clan and the leader said i was to substitute his role by upgrading to th11. Now, we cannot war with th11 or th10 because the th10 relies on my help previously but im a new th11 and couldnt help the 10s and 11s as well. Therefore, can anyone tell me the fastest way to get offense and heroes done for th11? That way i can grind on the traps,walls and non war research when i can still use my war army and max 11 heroes for help. Any suggestions?
    P.S Iím not sure if this is the correct sub forum?

I need a war farming strategy for th11.

Th11 in our clan left and i was substituted for being the th11( i was a max th10 ). I quickily got the townhall, cc and lab with some camps done. However, Iím not sure if i should upgrade farming troops as lv7 barbs and archers are already enough to farm 1M loot per day. Or should i specialize on these first rather than starting on edrags, miners loons hounds or witches? Just need some advice to quickily get myself back to wars as the clan needs my help. Also need help with upgrading heroes, ive been using barch with lightnings to zap drills but canít always gutt the dark core which usually has a lot dark, any suggestions?

FIrst of all you should focus on your heroes, were they already 40/40 when you moved from TH10?

This is what I did:
    • Max camps, upgrade lab, put down eagle and upgrade CC <- same day as TH upgrades
    • Start barch in lab <- once lab is done
    • Warden to lvl 5 <- Primary hero focus early on
    • Queen to lvl 50 and warden to lvl 20
    • King to 50

I also had a lot of success with miners so I maxed them after getting barch done. You will need a lot of elixir while you are working on your warden so I would recomend cheaper troops like barch and mass goblin.

Specialize on it first, starting on edrags will be tough job, I think
    Gaming has no borders

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindstormer View Post
    FIrst of all you should focus on your heroes, were they already 40/40 when you moved from TH10?

This is what I did:
    • Max camps, upgrade lab, put down eagle and upgrade CC <- same day as TH upgrades
    • Start barch in lab <- once lab is done
    • Warden to lvl 5 <- Primary hero focus early on
    • Queen to lvl 50 and warden to lvl 20
    • King to 50

I also had a lot of success with miners so I maxed them after getting barch done. You will need a lot of elixir while you are working on your warden so I would recomend cheaper troops like barch and mass goblin.
    I agree with mindstormer,, he is saying right

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DR5649 View Post
    I agree with mindstormer,, he is saying right
    Plus with wise use of power potions, you'll have max troops for any attack when it really matters.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by SSeleulc View Post
    Plus with wise use of power potions, you'll have max troops for any attack when it really matters.
    Exactly. Those pots have been quite useful, after my TH and lab finished and I was a fresh TH11.
    Any surplus of magical items was a big bonus as well.
    I grabbed Dragons and bats, had a working CW-strat with that and continued with farmingtroops/Warden lvl 5 after.

Might not be the best use for hammer, but worked fine for me.

You’re asking for a war farming army? Doesn’t exist.

My war army is a BoWitch, but I’m planning on refining (and, uh, levelling up) my sui lalo and hopefully I can dominate with that come, I don’t know, a year or two

My farming army is edragloon, great for dark elixir farming.

i only do cwl because hero upgrades during the month. It works, and I’m one of our better war players (I’d say the second best th11).

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!