Thread: Level 121 Comeback

Fresh Spawn

Level 121 Comeback

Hi all,

After nearly a year off from HayDay, I have startet farming again.

I am a male, 47 years old.

I love to help my NH.

I play derbies, aim for 10 tasks at max points, but don't race and prep.

I have an active town.

I mostly chat in the evening, European time, as I am busy at work during the day.

I forgot to add that I don’t want to use my FB or Messenger for the game.

Would love to join the right NH.
    Last edited by Dennis47; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:02 AM.

Hi come join us we have high lvl players that love playing the derby.
    I'm from the uk and so is my co leader. We have other members you will find that come on a help in the evenings to help chat and have fun.
    I think you should come along and give us a try I think you will be surprised.
    THE DAIRY

Competitive derby players to join our championship league hood who race for gold.

You have to be willing to do the derby and complete all tasks and help others.

10th task OPTIONAL

Requirements

* Complete all tasks at 320+

* Minimum level of 80

* Fluent English Speaking

* 18yrs or older

* Elder on joining

JOIN US

Group Chat》 https://m.me/join/AbZ2Lp_6UO7b3jDI

Message me directly please 》https://www.facebook.com/KerryBird76?__nodl
    Last edited by KB40; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:22 AM.
    🌼Mrs B🐝

HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 173 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!

WhosvilleAcres is looking a couple of members to join our neighborhood. We are an established group with active players that participate in derby and help with expansion. We ask that you do 9 tasks x 310 if you are in derby or a total of 2790 points. Derby is not mandatory but you must opt out if you do not wish to participate. The 10th task is not required. Members need to be active in chat, friendly and helpful. Level 50 is required. We are an International English speaking group. We have 67 gold trophies and are in Champion League. Come stop by for a visit. 2VOVV8C2
    GC. BEARS4KRIS
    Level 146
    Tag PV2PLJUL

Hi Dennis. You could try us out. We do have a Messenger Group but it’s not compulsory, just keep an eye on the ‘stickies’ in game instead.
    We don’t have any rules about ‘stacking’, some do, some dont, it’s up to you. As long as you finish all your tasks that’s fine.
    Blossom Derbys we coordinate to maximise the tasks and ‘pass the parcel’

We don’t have a lot of rules, (just the usual about helping, thanking etc), can get busy in chat but quietens down after we finish Derby. We are an adult, English speaking international team (I’m in UK).

Hood details below
    Clover ’Girls' 17 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

Sent you a pm

Fresh Spawn
    Bump

Still looking for a NH where people compete in derby, max points.

My town always have a lot of guests, and I use the bird house to get achievements.

I don’t use apps for communicating.

Message sent
    Pip,Leader,'Derby Respite Home' Purple Fox Yellow background.#2GUQ9C00
    Farm Level 175 Town 55 and complete.
    A Great Adult Racing Team