Thread: I only can buy 3 items in Valley Regular Shop. is it a bug?

I only can buy 3 items in Valley Regular Shop. is it a bug?

Yesterday my Valley catched 174/100 chickens, but unfortunately I lack of red & green tokens.
    I can't buy anything from Exclusive shop, even a booster package (3 * @1.050)

My tokens:
    Blue = 1.1**
    Red & green = 947 - 999

I only can bought 3 scrolls ( 9 *@ 285) I still have 2** blue token & some red + green, but the shop suddenly closed.

Is it a bug?
    Or we only allowed to buy 3 items in Regular Shop (max.)? can we buy 4 - 6 items?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayBigfan View Post
    Yesterday my Valley catched 174/100 chickens, but unfortunately I lack of red & green tokens.
    I can't buy anything from Exclusive shop, even a booster package (3 * @1.050)

My tokens:
    Blue = 1.1**
    Red & green = 947 - 999

I only can bought 3 scrolls ( 9 *@ 285) I still have 2** blue token & some red + green, but the shop suddenly closed.

Is it a bug?
    Or we only allowed to buy 3 items in Regular Shop (max.)? can we buy 4 - 6 items?

Thank you
    i bought the exclusive deco and about 9 items from the regular shop, so you should be able to buy whatever you can accumulate tokens for...as my wallet got full I kept only enough to buy the 1100x3 boat deco and spent the rest along the way.

Should be that you can purchase only one item per reward "table", i think.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Should be that you can purchase only one item per reward "table", i think.
    i was able to buy several items from each ‘table’ or section, including both a permit and a boat booster from the first set of unlocked regular shop offerings.
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 151, town 53
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayBigfan View Post
    My tokens:
    Blue = 1.1**
    Red & green = 947 - 999

If you bought 3 scrolls at 285 of each color, you probably did not have enough of the tokens left to buy anything else. And as the game says, they do not carry over.

It sounds like you experienced the same thing all of us did when we could no longer afford anything the shop had to sell.

I bought 3 scrolls from table 1, 2, 3.
    I spend @855 blue, red, & green token.

My valley shop last season was very interesting, provide 5 scroll permits, but it was too bad that I don't have enough tokens to buy all of them

I thought I can buy cheaper item like axe or dinamite from 4/ 5/ 6 (like 150 blue tokens)

You are not allowed to only buy 3 items, you can buy as many as you want. However you do need enough tokens to buy something. If you no longer have enough tokens to buy the cheapest thing in the shop, it closes.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    You are not allowed to only buy 3 items, you can buy as many as you want. However you do need enough tokens to buy something. If you no longer have enough tokens to buy the cheapest thing in the shop, it closes.
    So, only the premium rewards are limited to 1? And due to 6k max tokens? I went tor the diamonds pack, so cant verify, was far from 6k tokens total.

Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    So, only the premium rewards are limited to 1? And due to 6k max tokens? I went tor the diamonds pack, so cant verify, was far from 6k tokens total.

You can buy however much you can afford in the regular shop, and you can also help empty your wallet along the way since they open in staggered periods.......since the wallet max is 6000 and the cheapest item in the special shop is more than 3000 you can only buy one of those.