Thread: Prizes in the valley

Prizes in the valley

Hello.

We lose a lot of tokens after closing the valley.
    I really want prizes in the valley to cost less tokens (e.g. 10, 20, 50 tokens).

As prizes (in addition to the existing ones) it can be smoothies, jam, trails, ditches, chocolate, lollipop, sushi and much more.

Here is a modest desire.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    I found that my slave account had 4 permits to choose from the valley while my major account only had two, and all the leftover tokens wasted. If you dont give tokens back, at least give equal opportunities??
    My noob account get much more diamonds and permits regularly from chest as well. I havent gotten a single permit from a chest ...ever since the new lots have been opened.

Quote Originally Posted by j18a View Post
    Hello.
    We lose a lot of tokens after closing the valley.
    I really want prizes in the valley to cost less tokens (e.g. 10, 20, 50 tokens).
    As prizes (in addition to the existing ones) it can be smoothies, jam, trails, ditches, chocolate, lollipop, sushi and much more.
    Here is a modest desire.

I agree. Worthy prizes and I mean worthy, need to be offered additionally that require small amounts of tokens so that a player does not get stuck with a bunch that are unusable at the end.

Many of those prizes are horrible. Who would want to throw away hard earned tokens on a stick of dynamite? Many of those prize items can be made with so much less effort and faster by just opening mystery boxes on farms and towns.

As for production items, I think that would be highly limited and not to the best liking. It seems to me that all of the sun tasks and prize offerings must be tailored for compatibility to all levels playing Valley as they do not take farm levels into consideration when generating the tasks and prizes. That being level 25 up. Many of those production items you mentioned are not yet available at lower levels. The sun tasks really should be made more simple for lower level farms to make it fair play for all.

I really think most all of those prizes should require less tokens as it is very time consuming process of doing sun tasks.
    The worst of it being is that the fuel wheel is rigged and programmed to land on a specific number no matter how you spin it.
    I think the more tokens you earn the worse it gets. There were stretches of times where I would get a 6 over and over.
    I had no choice... The scarecrow made me do it.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    As for production items, I think that would be highly limited and not to the best liking. It seems to me that all of the sun tasks and prize offerings must be tailored for compatibility to all levels playing Valley as they do not take farm levels into consideration when generating the tasks and prizes. That being level 25 up. Many of those production items you mentioned are not yet available at lower levels. The sun tasks really should be made more simple for lower level farms to make it fair play for all.
    Prizes can be distributed based on the player’s level.
    Many great prizes can be obtained at level 25 (e.g. cakes, juices ...)
    And that should be in addition. And there must be some choice.
    And the player himself will choose what is best for him.

The final goal is to spend tokens as much as possible.
    Last edited by j18a; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:20 PM.