Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Should i rush to th 12

  1. #21
    Pro Member KatanaMaster12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    This thread
    Posts
    533
    Finish upgrading then go th12

  2. #22
    Senior Member HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    427
    Mysuggestion . never rush to anything . cause when you do that , then it feels so bad that you have MUCH things to upgrade , it's better than you always stick to the base plan SC has provided

    Level 242Maxed TH12



  3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    Mysuggestion . never rush to anything . cause when you do that , then it feels so bad that you have MUCH things to upgrade , it's better than you always stick to the base plan SC has provided
    Where is this "base plan" SC has provided? I've never seen it.

    The point of the game is generally to be able to progress however you choose, so long as it isn't spoiling it for others (as engineering did)..
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    263
    In CWL a rushed 12 is a liability in Masters 3 League and up. It's an easy 3* for the other team with no guarantee of a return 3*. Crystal and below it can be an asset because your opponents are usually not in a better position.

    I have rushed 12's and the looting is harder depending on what league you are in. A th12 with th9 defenses(which is what I have) gets smashed regularly giving up a lot of loot. I have th12 level troops except for heroes. I can loot most rushed bases but any th12 with leveled defenses is not going to go down easy. Rushed heroes is the worst thing you can do. Max heroes can easily do 30% damage to a base. Baby heroes melt and you basically won't get passed the percentage your army composition puts up.

    I have a th9 that I am maxing and I can tell you it's a lot better in my opinion not to rush. I enjoy doing the attacks on my maxed th12's way better than my rushed 12's. Even the th12's that I took from maxed 11's are better than the rushed accounts.

  5. #25
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Tonyla forgot at least one:



    Cons
    - You will be a much larger risk for your clan in clan war leagues as a rushed TH12 than as a TH 9 [who most likely will not be in the active roster in a tier higher than gold] due to the ease with which your base will be downed, without you having the power to three-star your opponents
    Flat out, this is just wrong. A TH 12 is better than having a TH9 in CWL every time in virtually every scenario. A TH9 base will be downed much easier than a Th12 if for no other reason than the TH12 has infernos, more XBows, an Eagle, and the TH12 defense itself. Where is the logic that a TH9 would somehow be better? On top of that, you add in the Warden on offense and you are already stronger than a TH9, nevermind how easy it is to get a few troop levels to Max in a very short timeframe, which makes you exponentially stronger.

    Regular wars, hands down it would be a detriment to the clan, but CWL without a doubt it's more beneficial to the clan to rush.

  6. #26
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by BIZmarkIE View Post
    In CWL a rushed 12 is a liability in Masters 3 League and up. It's an easy 3* for the other team with no guarantee of a return 3*. Crystal and below it can be an asset because your opponents are usually not in a better position.
    Quote Originally Posted by BIZmarkIE View Post

    I have rushed 12's and the looting is harder depending on what league you are in. A th12 with th9 defenses(which is what I have) gets smashed regularly giving up a lot of loot. I have th12 level troops except for heroes. I can loot most rushed bases but any th12 with leveled defenses is not going to go down easy. Rushed heroes is the worst thing you can do. Max heroes can easily do 30% damage to a base. Baby heroes melt and you basically won't get passed the percentage your army composition puts up.

    I have a th9 that I am maxing and I can tell you it's a lot better in my opinion not to rush. I enjoy doing the attacks on my maxed th12's way better than my rushed 12's. Even the th12's that I took from maxed 11's are better than the rushed accounts.


    If you think a th12 rushed is a liability in CWL Masters, imagine what a TH9 would be.

    To the second part of your comment, it's all about perspective. I have also rushed TH12s, as a matter of fact, taking one from pure starting point to TH12 in just over 2 months. Getting loot is easy. There are tons of other rushed bases to take easy loot from and once you get a couple of troops up near max, taking down loot from developed TH12s is as simple as any other TH level. Defense when farming is completely irrelevant since there is a cap to how much loot someone can steal from you on any given raid, so it's all about raiding more often than you get raided (which is the same as farming at any other th level). The loot difference at TH12 comparatively to TH9 is not even really comparable as loot is ridiculously more available at TH12. Sure Max heroes can do better than rushed heroes, obviously! But the time it takes to max heroes is a detriment to the positive effect you can have in CWL and the development rate of the rest of your base.

    I have done both, and I can say without question that I've had more fun rushing than maxing.

    Of course that all goes out the window if regular wars are important to you.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post


    If you think a th12 rushed is a liability in CWL Masters, imagine what a TH9 would be.

    To the second part of your comment, it's all about perspective. I have also rushed TH12s, as a matter of fact, taking one from pure starting point to TH12 in just over 2 months. Getting loot is easy. There are tons of other rushed bases to take easy loot from and once you get a couple of troops up near max, taking down loot from developed TH12s is as simple as any other TH level. Defense when farming is completely irrelevant since there is a cap to how much loot someone can steal from you on any given raid, so it's all about raiding more often than you get raided (which is the same as farming at any other th level). The loot difference at TH12 comparatively to TH9 is not even really comparable as loot is ridiculously more available at TH12. Sure Max heroes can do better than rushed heroes, obviously! But the time it takes to max heroes is a detriment to the positive effect you can have in CWL and the development rate of the rest of your base.

    I have done both, and I can say without question that I've had more fun rushing than maxing.

    Of course that all goes out the window if regular wars are important to you.
    Th9 isn't an option in masters and above. But that doesn't make my statement less true about a rushed th12. Is it worth rushing to th12 from 9 just to be able to CWL Masters and above? No because no solid clan would run your base anyway unless they don't have a choice.

    Everything else I said, as you pointed out, was a matter of perspective based on my experiences across multiple bases. I believe that threads like this are seeking perspectives from experience so I offered mine.

  8. #28
    Forum Veteran Thegreatpuma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Druidia
    Posts
    1,649
    I have three accounts at TH10+:

    1. a nearing max 11 link in sig
    2. a fully maxed 10 link in sig
    3. a rushed for troops donator 12. This 12 has maxed GT, maxed EA, all three infernos are going to max right now. Rest of the defense is TH9/10 levels, except walls - still have some TH7 walls. This account was not fun at all until I got army camps maxed and a few maxed troops. Once that happened I can say I am having more fun with this account than the other 2. Right now I am taking troops to max one by one - pekkas are going now. This account works really well for CWL in Crystal and Gold, however, I don't pull it in to normal wars because I stink at attacking above TH10.

    For the OP, I would not rush to 12. 10, maybe 11, then catch up. 12 is a pain in the butt with those troops. That is unless your goal is to be a donator. Then go for it.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 6 Days Ago at 09:19 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

  9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by BIZmarkIE View Post
    Th9 isn't an option in masters and above. But that doesn't make my statement less true about a rushed th12. Is it worth rushing to th12 from 9 just to be able to CWL Masters and above? No because no solid clan would run your base anyway unless they don't have a choice.
    They would, but that is a bit of a straw man because nobody has suggested rushing it in order to be able to compete in Masters.

    Everything else I said, as you pointed out, was a matter of perspective based on my experiences across multiple bases. I believe that threads like this are seeking perspectives from experience so I offered mine.
    Which is perfectly fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •