Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Should i rush to th 12

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by DR5649 View Post
    You will rush and grow your base then you can not feel real enjoy and you will feeling boring...i will only told you, you should grow up step by step...max base does always.. but rush base does always waste
    Is there any evidence to support that opinion of yours?

There is plenty disagreeing with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Yes, I'm sure - but each reads with their own 'glasses' on, now don't they .... plenty of examples here
    You may be sure, but you are wro g.

In CWL it is NEVER worse to have an active TH12 than to have a TH9. It might just be beter to have an active TH9 than inactive TH12

Remember he won't be able to reach TH12 without dropping two infernos, 3 xbows and the eagle. Those make the base harder to take down than the TH9, and because there is no matchmaking in CWL, it doesn't make the slightest difference to the opponents you get.
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You may be sure, but you are wro g.

In CWL it is NEVER worse to have an active TH12 than to have a TH9. It might just be beter to have an active TH9 than inactive TH12

Remember he won't be able to reach TH12 without dropping two infernos, 3 xbows and the eagle. Those make the base harder to take down than the TH9, and because there is no matchmaking in CWL, it doesn't make the slightest difference to the opponents you get.
    Ajax, I have asked you several times why you have it in for me. You never respond, but you keep on keeping on... best of luck with it... it really has run it's course, a while ago already even

All you want to hear/see is Ajax is always right and whatever I'm posting, I'm wrong... so be it... those are your glasses. Enjoy them.

Edit: This is not insulting, bashing or whatever or meant in any negative way. It's just me giving up on even remotely trying to understand what is going on.
    Last edited by JusMe; October 5th, 2019 at 02:03 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Ajax, I have asked you several times why you have it in for me. You never respond, but you keep on keeping on... best of luck with it... it really has run it's course, a while ago already even

All you want to hear/see is Ajax is always right and whatever I'm posting, I'm wrong... so be it... those are your glasses. Enjoy them.

Edit: This is not insulting, bashing or whatever or meant in any negative way. It's just me giving up on even remotely trying to understand what is going on.
    I seldom agree with Ajax, but this time he and 2222 are totally right, in cwl there is no disadvantage having rushed th12 compared to th9, in term of def or offense since not Matchmaking in place, except you can give a compelling reason, I will always choose to put a rushed th12 then a max th9 in cwl

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15

I have no idea why you think I have it in for you. I don't.

I often post disagreeing with you, but I often post disagreeing with many people. I probably agree with you more often than with most others.
    My stats (main account)

Rush to TH12 only if your clan has no other TH12s and you are the most active donor of cc troops. Expect to spend a lot on siege machines. It is a hard, thankless role that makes it easier for the rest of your clan, but tougher on the rushed 12.

You should probably hold the rushed 12 out of war and use it only to donate until your clan gets a couple more 12s, to keep it from skewing your roster.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could make the tool function.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

New Bloke/Chick
    Look first fo all
    1) I am the leader of the clan and I donate the most
    2) I always use to rush after doing some building upgrades as you cna see my base photo
    3) I am playing after 2-3 years and I have progressed a lot
    4) Walls>Defences or Dedenses<Wall
    Last edited by DARKDRAGON532; October 5th, 2019 at 02:38 PM.

Yes, I'm sure - but each reads with their own 'glasses' on, now don't they .... plenty of examples here
    Surely wrong though for CWL. That rushed th12 can be stronger on offense and defense than the th9, so it is an advantage in CWL.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Surely wrong though for CWL. That rushed th12 can be stronger on offense and defense than the th9, so it is an advantage in CWL.
    Can you answer my questions I gave above your post

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKDRAGON532 View Post
    Can you answer my questions I gave above your post
    You didn't ask any questions, you just made several statements.

No, the last point was a question. IMO defences before walls, more so if rushing. But there is no hard and fast rule there, it is a matter of opinion and preference.
    My stats (main account)