Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Should i rush to th 12

New Bloke/Chick

Should i rush to th 12

https://imgur.com/a/vMl5Lg7
    this is my base

should I rush to th 12 and continue from there or max out and continue.
    i am farming by the way
    Last edited by DARKDRAGON532; October 5th, 2019 at 09:14 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKDRAGON532 View Post
    this is my base

i am farming by the way

You will rush and grow your base then you can not feel real enjoy and you will feeling boring...i will only told you, you should grow up step by step...max base does always.. but rush base does always waste

in my opinion no , you may rush to TH10 instead

Following tip i.e. if you prefer farming over war

When to rush

Rushing to TH 10

Your defenses should be max TH 8 level minimum and troops(which you use for farming and war) maxed for TH 9
    Heroes can be 20/20 to 25/25

Rushing to TH 11
    Your defenses should be max TH 9 level minimum and troops(which you use for farming and war) maxed for TH 10
    Heroes can be 30/30 to 35/35

Rushing to TH 12
    Your defenses should be max TH 10 level minimum and troops(which you use for farming and war) maxed for TH 11
    Heroes can be 40/40/10 to 45/45/15

Spend loot on walls only if you have surplus loot available
    <Dont worry about walls while rushing>

Main focus should be your Heroes>Lab>Defense buildings

Or

You can hyper rush from th9 to th12, but loot penalty will make it difficult for
    farming loot. Doable but its difficult compared to my prior suggestion

Last edited by TerMinus Prime; October 5th, 2019 at 10:17 AM.

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar? or want a Christmas themed Signature or Avatar
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan | Forum achievements

You're not even a full tH8 .... just rush to th9 and max that out ...

If you do it right, the time it takes you to max out TH12 will be the same as maxing your base at each level. In fact, it will be even faster than people who truly max out each town hall level. However, you should consider the following pros and cons.

Pros
    - Gathering resources is not a problem and you will be able to loot faster and more than as a TH 9. The Loot Penalty is now essentially a thing of the past. It is now so negligible that it will NOT affect your looting ability as a rushed TH 12. Dead bases and fully stocked bases are aplenty for TH 12s nowadays. However, do it fast because TH 13 is on the horizon and might change all of this.
    - You will make a much larger impact on clan war leagues as a rushed TH 12 rather than as a TH 9.
    - You can donate siege machines and max level troops

Cons
    - You won't be able to enjoy the game play at each town hall level and learn all the strategies (many that become irrelevant at TH 12 however)
    - You will not be useful in regular clan wars at all. In fact, your heroes should always be down outside of CWL.
    - Tons of stigma towards rushed players but if you focus on farming and CWL, you can probably convince someone to take you in.

If you do decide to rush, you need to do it strategically and plan ahead. I highly recommend you to follow Sin of Dusk's guide to strategic rushing at https://clashguideswithdusk.net/
    Last edited by Tonyla; October 5th, 2019 at 10:36 AM.

Tonyla forgot at least one:

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    <snip>
    Cons
    - You will be a much larger risk for your clan in clan war leagues as a rushed TH12 than as a TH 9 [who most likely will not be in the active roster in a tier higher than gold] due to the ease with which your base will be downed, without you having the power to three-star your opponents
    Last edited by JusMe; October 5th, 2019 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DR5649 View Post
    You will rush and grow your base then you can not feel real enjoy and you will feeling boring...i will only told you, you should grow up step by step...max base does always.. but rush base does always waste
    It isn’t that simple.

OP, what is most important to you? If CWL and maxing out fastest is most important to you then there are very good strategic rushing guides. Rushing can be helpful in CWL and, when done right, is a faster way to max out.

If regular war is most important then sometimes it helps to take it slow.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Tonyla forgot at least one:

Cons
    - You will be a much larger risk for your clan in clan war leagues as a rushed TH12 than as a TH 9 [who most likely will not be in the active roster in a tier higher than gold] due to the ease with which your base will be downed, without you having the power to three-star your opponents
    A th12 with all the same defenses as the th9 (so the th12 is very rushed) is no more of a liability on defense than the th9 is and if that th12 has some extra offense, it is an advantage.

Are you sure you weren’t talking about regular war? That advice is pretty good for regular war but not for war leagues.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Centennial Club
    My Suggestion is to only RUSH when this is not your MAIN account. A secondary rushed account is really handy in donating some max troops and seiges while having that as your only account will prove to be frustrating
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKDRAGON532 View Post
    this is my base

i am farming by the way

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    A th12 with all the same defenses as the th9 (so the th12 is very rushed) is no more of a liability on defense than the th9 is and if that th12 has some extra offense, it is an advantage.

Are you sure you weren’t talking about regular war? That advice is pretty good for regular war but not for war leagues.
    Yes, I'm sure - but each reads with their own 'glasses' on, now don't they .... plenty of examples here
    Last edited by JusMe; October 5th, 2019 at 01:31 PM.