Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Talking about post adds or advertisment

Banned

Angry Talking about post adds or advertisment

Here people members come and talk to cream or pills advertisment..i know this forum does not give permission to this type of post...

Bots post it, they dont need permission lol
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>23>24/37>38/40

Quote Originally Posted by DR5649 View Post
    Here people members come and talk to cream or pills advertisment..i know this forum does not give permission to this type of post...
    Don't give them your time or energy and do as SC has advised: report and move on, it's really simple

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    It's a problem that is common to forums, unfortunately. Please report the posts as spam, and a Forum Moderator will deal with them.

Thank you to all members who do report spam.

Hay Day level 179 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    It's a problem that is common to forums, unfortunately. Please report the posts as spam, and a Forum Moderator will deal with them.

Thank you to all members who do report spam.
    Ya i reported all members who advertisment here....i should always clean the forum..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by helldestroyer View Post
    Bots post it, they dont need permission lol
    Bots can also ban on that types of post because SC does not give permission to post that type of thread...what are you saying you know that means...
    Last edited by DR5649; October 5th, 2019 at 08:16 AM.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Bots can also ban on that types of post because SC does not give permission to post that type of thread...what are you saying you know that means...
    it isn't a question of permissions if you mean giving permission to post a particular type of thread. It is an ongoing problem and a lot of the spam we, the moderators, see, ordinary forum members do not.

If there was a quick and easy solution that did not impact forum members as well then it would have been implemented by now.

Please just report it and then ignore it.