Thread: R.I.P. Dragon Hunters :(

Unhappy R.I.P. Dragon Hunters :(

Iím sad to say it, but my clan that Iíve gone through th9, th10 and a bit of th11 with is dying. A couple of co-leaders and I (also a co leader) decided on kicking all the inactive members to salvage the situation. We went from 50 members to just 33! And thatís just the elders and members! Iím leaving after cwl (canít be a jerk and ditch those med- I mean wars). Hopefully the clan Iím going into will be more active.

It seemed to start when the leader went inactive. He got bored of being maxed th12, so he pretty much gave up on wars and that pretty much destroyed our offence. The only th12 left thinks an army with 29 wizards is actually gonna work against any base with this thing called a giant bomb. And yes, I have told him to change his freaking strat but he only wants to practice edrag spam .

The fact that Iím our best th11 attacker is kinda sad considering I donít even have 40-40 heroes from th10. Of course I donít blind spam dragons or edrags on a base. I use BoWitch, which is admittedly pretty spammy, but once I get ice golems Iím gonna try sui lalo, and to have a new clan to do that is gonna be rough since the clan has no th12s (no seiges).

I donít want to leave, it was a great clan but itís time to move on. You guys will not be forgotten.

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Lol love that strat
    (The mass wizs of course)
    Last edited by KatanaMaster12; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:02 PM.

Forum Elder
    Is a pity when a fun clan dies.

If you're going to a clan without siege, dont forget your hiking boots.. Siege is a game changer.. Thought all clans with higher halls would have at least a donation base by now.

I wouldnt knock edrag/loon spam too much.. May not stand up against max 12s, but is usually a solid 2 on many 12s..
    And if an 11 can swap and hit up, those edrags are usually a comfortable 3 on most 11s.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Is a pity when a fun clan dies.

If you're going to a clan without siege, dont forget your hiking boots.. Siege is a game changer.. Thought all clans with higher halls would have at least a donation base by now.

I wouldnt knock edrag/loon spam too much.. May not stand up against max 12s, but is usually a solid 2 on many 12s..
    And if an 11 can swap and hit up, those edrags are usually a comfortable 3 on most 11s.
    Yeah, I see where you’re coming from with the edrag points. The reason I don’t like them is because they’re EVERYWHERE! Once we faced a whole group of 7 clans, all rushed beyond repair th11s and 12s. Yet they beat us because of their maxed edrags. I’m not saying they need a nerf, just maybe a rework so they aren’t as appealing to noobs who have too much money to burn on their edrags.

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Yeah, I see where you’re coming from with the edrag points. The reason I don’t like them is because they’re EVERYWHERE! Once we faced a whole group of 7 clans, all rushed beyond repair th11s and 12s. Yet they beat us because of their maxed edrags. I’m not saying they need a nerf, just maybe a rework so they aren’t as appealing to noobs who have too much money to burn on their edrags.
    It may have been an oversight on SC's part.. I dont know..
    But I would think many players will become acquainted with drags in the early days.. It was our mainstay go to attack from early 7 thru to mid 8..
    So once they released a bigger version at th11, it was like revisiting my youth (so to speak).. Darned things take some moving around the screen, but with rage and freeze, they can still do a decent job..
    And I would think that the reason they are everywhere, is because they are user friendly, and are usually a safer bet...

May not be the upper class choice tho... maybe more for the masses.

Fresh Spawn
    I absolutely HATE these edrags with a passion. In my opinion, watching these attacks is boring as hell. I love a good ground attack and get excited (as a th10) to watch th12 players using max bowitch attacks. So much more fun to watch.

Pro Member
    I would say that if you're competitive, TH11 and youre perhaps the best attacker in your clan then its time to move on.

There is still so much to learn at your level. Th12 is a huge learning curve aswell and you wont see the benefits until your heroes reach level 60. (a level 60 AQ dishes out an extra 57% damage per second in comparison to a level 40 AQ!)

Good luck in your new clan endeavours. Surround yourself with better players to learn from.