Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Discussion on builder base..

What is this discussion you want to have? It's well established that some people like it, some don't. People wanted a new way to play. Supercel added it. If people don't want to play it, that's fine. I have my 6th builder and can finish clan games and season pass much easier. It's not going away nor are the challenges just because 60 out of 100 of your subscribers dont like it.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    You're not wrong about India having a big Clash community; over half a million (or 5 lakhs): http://clashofclansforecaster.com/

How can you possibly know how they think?
    Because when i make live stream on coc home base so 4k or 5k coc players come and see but when i make coc builder base live stream then only 1/2k half or 1k subsciber come and watch and he always ask dont make a video on builder base so that the based so i ask here many members not like BB....

That's all much different than claiming it is a "fact" that 60% of players don't want to play builder base.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    That's all much different than claiming it is a "fact" that 60% of players don't want to play builder base.
    Okay, I understand that now this topic is left brother.

Quote Originally Posted by DR5649 View Post
    Okay, I understand that now this topic is left brother.
    Should you choose to return for feedback.
    Bb was introduced at a time when main was stagnating. Th11 had been around forever. Max players wanted something new. It was new but not what some wanted. Probably what they wanted was th12.

Bh is very different than main. Different can be good or bad. Bh requires both patience and persistence. You have to wait for each loot cycle but you need to hit that boost every time. Also, you will lose. No way around it. No farming 4kattacks in a row without losing. Last, unless you are high trophies, you do the meta attack and hope for 3 wins. It's much simpler.

Bottom line, it's a side game. Not supposed to be the focus. Just something to do while filling war ccs or waiting for troops to cook on main.

Last note. If you want a discussion, ask questions. Your post, and may be google translate at fault, may not, comes across as a bh stinks rant. Not likely to get a positive discussion in the safe place for people who actually like it.

So funny I can almost always get my frustration question answered by reading this forum. I'm only recently going back and tinkering with the ridiculous builder base which is even worse than it was last time I tried. I say worse because I'm nowhere even NEAR max on troops or buildings and yet 90 percent of my matchups are with maxed out players regardless of trophy level (since I'm down in the 3500s). I mean, seriously. What is the point of this? But I guess if everyone else has abandoned the 'Frustration Base', I guess there will never be fair matchups. Soooooo I suppose I'll try to get over myself. And yes, I know I dont have to play it. But the ridiculous matchups are just that. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by EarlMantooth View Post
    So funny I can almost always get my frustration question answered by reading this forum. I'm only recently going back and tinkering with the ridiculous builder base which is even worse than it was last time I tried. I say worse because I'm nowhere even NEAR max on troops or buildings and yet 90 percent of my matchups are with maxed out players regardless of trophy level (since I'm down in the 3500s). I mean, seriously. What is the point of this? But I guess if everyone else has abandoned the 'Frustration Base', I guess there will never be fair matchups. Soooooo I suppose I'll try to get over myself. And yes, I know I dont have to play it. But the ridiculous matchups are just that. Ridiculous.
    I’m confident 90% of your matches are not against max bh9s. Maybe you just wanted to joint the exaggeration party in this thread, but that simply isn’t true. What can be expected, though, is if you took some time off from playing builder base you have fallen behind those that did not. I know I maxed my base before bh9 dropped pretty easily with just my 3 wins per day.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlMantooth View Post
    ... I'm only recently going back and tinkering with the ridiculous builder base ... (since I'm down in the 3500s). ..
    If you have been away from the Builder Base for a while, you haven't moved up or down with the strength of players around you. (i.e. in your trophy range)

If you left while being above 4000 trophies, you will now be AT 4000 trophies.

If you left before BH9 was introduced, you will now, at best, have a MAXED BH8 sitting at 4000 trophies.

The trophy layers have moved and I think that BH8s have been pushed down quite a bit over the last months, as in well below the 3500s.

Just because you have managed to get above 4 or 5K in the past (before the introduction of BH9 or even BH8,7 or 6), you don't have a God Given Right to be at that trophy range now.

Even the most skilled attacker will not be able to hold his own at 3500, unless he is coming in with a BH9 with reasonable troops and defences.

Builder Hall is in motion constantly and it's not a game for people who drive by once every few days. It takes constant commitment, sorry .. that's just how it is. If you don't get your daily bonus, you will simply slide behind.

THAT is probably why some people hate the Builder Base ..

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Should you choose to return for feedback.
    Bb was introduced at a time when main was stagnating. Th11 had been around forever. Max players wanted something new. It was new but not what some wanted. Probably what they wanted was th12.

<Snip>
    The main game stagnated because of BB. They put all resources into development of the side game and let the main game sit unattended way too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    The main game stagnated because of BB. They put all resources into development of the side game and let the main game sit unattended way too long.
    I would say they had not put any resources into anything for too long. Th11 was released in 2015. Builder hall was 2017. Way too long for a major update. Dunno. Maybe they thought a branch off would be better. Now builder hall is being abandoned. Either being abandoned doesnt make me happy.