Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: can not prepare for next war

Centennial Club

can not prepare for next war

our clan upcoming war is blank with no bases shown , anybody else have this problem?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    There are times when players can't access the next war or it is delayed. I'm not sure what causes it, but it'll clear up on its own. In the mean time, try exiting completely and closing out the game, to see if it's a temporary problem on your device. If it's not your device, give it a little while and the war will appear.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 676 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Centennial Club
    thank you for the reply, patience was all i needed , its fine now...

Fresh Spawn

Bugs in CWL timers

Same issue as yesterday. Its a bug in the last update. The delay is 2houers and 15 min after one war ends til the next starts. The same delay is before you can donate cc troops til the next war. You see it in the day progression timers has mismatch with ongoing war and the next. Hope this can be fixed soon so we can start at the same time as we started the first round and not 12 houers later

We are 6 hours into the current battle day and still canít donate to the next war. Hopefully it eventually clears up

Fresh Spawn
    Looks like supercell do not think it is a problem since it affects all clans. Got many different answeres from them, the only thing i get out of it is that they do not know how to fix or when they can fix it. Not much of a support anymore😈

9.5 hours into current battle day and still canít prepare for next battle day. I guess I now know why the first couple of clans we faced didnít have anything in their CCs. Unfortunately, we may now be one of those victims too. 😕

6.5 hours left in current battle day and still just says “upcoming war” for next one. Can’t do any preparation. Tried across multiple account. I hope it’s just lack of prep day and cwl doesn’t stop altogether when time runs out ��

Prep day for the next war showed up with 5.25 hours remaining. Prep day is a full 24 hours so this cwl will be a good bit longer than “7 days”