Thread: Danish Grandma

Fresh Spawn

Danish Grandma

Hello fellow farmers

I recently discovered this awfully addictive game and now I would like someone to play with

I speak danish and English

I play mostly during Danish daytime, so however funny you Americans are, our time zones are a mismatch. When I get up in the morning you all go to bed. Coughlazysackofbonescough

My farm is lvl 25 and Iíve probably done everything wrong already

I would like a neighborhood with chatty and active, preferably adults. You donít have to be as old as me, as long as youíre over the My Little Pony and Minecraft age.
    A neighborhood where I can play the Derby, whatever that is and where someone can teach me a thing or 2 about the game. Itíll have to be someone who can get a good laugh out of me telling them I forgot what they told me 20 minutes ago. Can you believe it takes a 14! letter password to make an account here? I already forgot what mine is.

Thank you for reading

- Grandma

New Adult neighbourhood- Farm frenzy!

A place for the adults and farm lovers who are looking for a relaxed place to play in their own style, chit chat and help eachother.

Current members count: 5
    As you know good thing takes time!

Derbies: 320 tasks preferred, if opted in. 🙂

Nothing like rules, but please respect eachother and use "Please and Thanks" where possible.🙂

Tag:LGGCRCGC

Requirement: Adult, farm level 35+. No hoppers!
    Roles comes with responsibilities, promotion will be given depends on performance.
    Play for fun!
    If the above suits you feel free to send a request!

For any details kik: Bhuvan1406

Set the request level to 25, if interested join