Thread: Enable Leaders to see Derby progress when not in Derby

Enable Leaders to see Derby progress when not in Derby

Leaders need to be able to see Derby Log & view Derby Board progress & what players task are even when Leader is not participating in derby. In addition to seeing what task the players have already completed. (This last would be of great help in Blossom Derbies!)

I play Solo so it doesn’t affect me, but I agree that LEADERS should be able to see what’s going on. The clue is in the name isn’t it. You can’t lead when you’re in the dark!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

If you want to be a part of the derby, then be a part of the derby. f you opt out, you are out.

Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    If you want to be a part of the derby, then be a part of the derby. f you opt out, you are out.

Not that simple for a leader. Just because a leader is opted out it is still the leader's responsibility to uphold derby rules unless there is a co-leader to take such role. I have real life issues that keep me too busy to play derby every week. But, yes.... I need to see more of the derby as a leader even though opted out. That includes the task log. Unfortunately there are players that will slack off and take advantage of the derby if they think they can get away with it.
    I had no choice... The scarecrow made me do it.