Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a decent war clan and low drama and good people

Centennial Club
    TheBloodBrigade war record 439-52

Sounds like my clan is the place for you! We are chill but take war seriously. Our war record is 522-91. No drama. Sparto Agoge #2RPL29QL. Discord code is CHfMcFY. We hope to see you!

Centennial Club
    #CRGRGU2G- Singularity (Level 7)
    We are looking for members mainly to help us complete clan games, we almost reach the last tier but sometimes don't get it, so just 1-2 more active members will do it for us... You might just be one... Help us achieve better rewards and get them to yourself too... We war regularly, all of us are 20+ of age... Active donators are welcome, we would love if you stay loyal to the clan... We have mostly th11, 10,9 players... Max donations are available...
    We win most wars...
    We are serious about wars, but we are not much on the talkative side generally though...But all of us are helpful...
    You would be a valued member of our clan 😊

PRISM - LEVEL 16 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 15 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - TH8 (maxed only)
    - TH9 (only if they maxed 8)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (80 combined hero’s)

We run CWL in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out! We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a TELEGRAM group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to both clans being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on Telegram to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    (my main is currently based at Trojan)
    Telegram: LeaAtPrism

Banned
    Come check us out! We are a friendly chill war clan. For more info see thread here:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ruiting-Now%21
    Thanks
    -Katana

Trainee
    HI,

AVENEGRS ( #PU8C29VR ) here

Lv.15 , active donations and chat , we play clan war league and clan games , we do wars regularly but you can keep ur option out if you dont war, we have a whatsapp group also if u wish

I am waiting for your reply ...we have only a few places left

Centennial Club
    Hi there! I'm bo and I'm an elder in "Whitecloaks". We are level 14 and are based in the US.

The clan consists of mainly busy Adult members (mature) who don't blow up the chat every 5 minutes. We're very very chill and love to donate, do clan games, and do wars. Right now we are pretty small (sitting around 16 members) but that's what makes the clan great in my opinion. We are very tight knit and easy going.

Check us out if you want!

Sent you a pm.