Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Very few training, power & hero potions in reward list!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Very few training, power & hero potions in reward list!!

I bought this month(October) Royal Pass with the hope that will contain at least 2 training potion(s) or more & more than one power potions & hero potions!
    I am really disappointed.

Forum Legend
    You get 2 hero books (one from silver), 2 other books and couple of runes. I don't buy the gold pass myself but it seems like pretty good reward to me. Especially with one Hero book unlocked before CWL starts. That seems like a nice bone SC threw out there.
    Last edited by Klavious; October 3rd, 2019 at 07:57 PM.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy24 View Post
    I bought this month(October) Royal Pass with the hope that will contain at least 2 training potion(s) or more & more than one power potions & hero potions!
    I am really disappointed.
    If the pass didn't have what you wanted then why did you buy it? You can literally see the entire rewards list before you purchase
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 60 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    If the pass didn't have what you wanted then why did you buy it? You can literally see the entire rewards list before you purchase
    All of this and a bag of donuts....

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Agree with this one. Players can see without any time limit the items contained in a season's gold pass. If the player doesn't think it's worth it, he shouldn't buy it.

Disappointed about the gold pass items after the purchase and complaining it doesn't really make sense. It's like purchasing a meal and then complain about the food totally looks like the display picture, not making sense. Unless the food is different with the display picture then one might go for complain.

While I'm a lowly silver pass holder, I've yet to see a gold pass haul that hasn't been a great value. Yes, they do vary, and they're not a la carte. It's hard to sympathize though, if you didn't look to see what was in it before you bought it.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Eventhough i'm maxed in mainhall , i buy the gold pass just for the perks , it's a great deal in order to maxout my builderhall. also the skin is a great catch

Level 258Maxed TH13

Banned
    Here much item not few so don't complaint..many clashers need different item..august and september session gave many training or hero and power potion.first you check then buy gold pass here is not sc fault..that is your problem..

Centennial Club
    Well worth it just for the two BOH alone.

You can literally see all of the rewards. You bought the pass without looking. This is your fault, now you must deal with it.

On the other hand, I do see what you are saying. This month does have a small amount of potions. It also has a 30% research boost, which is pretty nifty.
    | TH12 | XP 181 | BK 50 | AQ 55 | GW 20 | #QC8VUPCL | My Stats

CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 15 - CWL: CRYSTAL 1 - #2YVOGVLY
    Quote Originally Posted by JaymzWWW66 View Post
    Lets get a flying troop that isn't a dragon. Maybe a griffin? Hippogriff? A giant bug that releases a bunch of small, land based baby bugs?