Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Very few training, power & hero potions in reward list!!

Fresh Spawn

Better Season Pass Rewards

The 7th birthday season had some of the best reward when purchase of the season pass since then itís gone down hill when can we expect to see gems again and multiple potions for challenges? FR I pay for 2 season passes a month but Iím bout to stop it isnít really worth it anymore !! Facts

Opinion not fact. But its your opinion so that's fine. The birthday one was a special one. Doubt you'll see another like that until another anniversary if then. The awards change a bit each month. Some appeal more than others. Regardless, there isnt a higher value for you money than a gold pass. Any of them.
    Last edited by Piper139; October 10th, 2019 at 09:06 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I think it still make sense to buy the gold pass if you are active, duty to the boosts alone. Different if you are maxed, but may still be worth it because of the gem trade in price for rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by SFly991 View Post
    The 7th birthday season had some of the best reward when purchase of the season pass since then it’s gone down hill when can we expect to see gems again and multiple potions for challenges? FR I pay for 2 season passes a month but I’m bout to stop it isn’t really worth it anymore !! Facts
    They didn't go downhill, they went back to how they usually are, which is still a very good deal.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

We share pretty good rewards this season. My only anger is that they didn't put the skin first

TBH I am a F2P that never spend a single dollar on this game, thats because I am one F2P since the beginning and been fully maxed or close to fully maxed (due to new update here and there) since TH10 days. But if I am to spend some dollars on this game, it would be on Gold Pass. It gave you so much value compare to all other purchase.

For me , $5 for the current skin is very low though!!

I literally would pay $5 for just skins (Yeah! Coz CoC is my only favourite game)

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by AzhanMwc View Post
    For me , $5 for the current skin is very low though!!

I literally would pay $5 for just skins (Yeah! Coz CoC is my only favourite game)
    Different players find value in different parts of the Season Pass and some will put the full $5 value on ONE sub-item and ignore the rest. Regardless of how you look at it, it's good value for the money.

I've bought it for the stuff I could use on the Builder Base only, or for the speed-up of main base builds, or for a sweet AQ skin, or the extra Books.

The beauty of the Season Pass system is, that there are plenty of reasons to talk yourself into getting it.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by SFly991 View Post
    Better Season Pass Rewards
    Though your opinion is quite greedy, I agree with your opinion. $ 5 is probably not too big in some places, but in my country that corresponds to 2 days' salary.

Wait for Christmas season then.... Iím sure there will be some surprises 😃