Thread: CWL has started - still searching 13+ Hours Masters I

CWL has started - still searching 13+ Hours Masters I

Just like the title says. 30 minutes into CWL and we still haven't been placed. I originally tried to search on Tuesday afternoon, 2 PM Eastern, but cancelled after six hours, after we missed our normal war window.
    Last edited by WayneLH; 1 Week Ago at 07:33 AM.

Pro Member
    We had a long wait again this Season but after about 7 Hours got 7 Opponents

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneLH View Post
    Just like the title says. 30 minutes into CWL and we still haven't been placed. I originally tried to search on Tuesday afternoon, 2 PM Eastern, but cancelled after six hours, after we missed our normal war window.
    If you only have a small window when you are prepared to match, you could well find yourselves left out in the cold for cwl..
    If not this month, then some time in the future, especially since you are pushing into the higher tiers.

CWL search isnt the same as regular war..
    With regular war, you put out your roster, and it matches the weights.
    With cwl, you are placed into a pool.. That pool could be 200 clans deep, and there may well be more than 1 pool that clans are filtered into.
    Once the search pool fills up, the clans are randomly matched into groups..
    So, if you are first into that pool, or you are warring at a tier, or size eg 30v in Masters 1, then your search could take some time..
    Heaviest volume of matching in these tiers is right at the start, then when the 2 day window shuts.

It is a single attack system, with the emphasis on scoring stars.. Is the necessity for the "normal war window" really worth the risk?..
    Everybody gets a match, but only if they are spinning when the window shuts.

Thanks for the response. Agree about the lessened importance of the window. We'll make the start time adjustment and make it work.