Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sequence of Clan Castle troops

Sequence of Clan Castle troops

So someone from my clan was requesting cc troops for a war attack, and specifically, he wanted balloon first, followed by an Eddie. Another team mate gave him an Eddie first, followed by the balloon, so he was gently reminded to follow the sequence of request. The balloon was released first before the Eddie during the attack.

Question: does sequence of donations matter anymore? I recall reading Darian's post on defensive ccs being released randomly, but how about offensive ccs? From Wikipedia: "Troops leave the Clan Castle in the order in which they were donated". It doesn't say anything about offensive or defensive ccs, nor if they were first in, first out, or the reverse. Can anyone share a firm answer to this?

No one here knows. SC will not disclose this information.

From my exp its FIFO, untill that one time where a clanmates ruins it and every time after that for the remainder of the war its the opposite of what you want.
    Last edited by Peekagob; October 3rd, 2019 at 01:48 AM.

I don't really care about that. Whenever I drop clone spell on BB or SS where there is an Edrag and Loon, Loon always get cloned. So whatever....

Quote Originally Posted by Rider10 View Post
    I don't really care about that. Whenever I drop clone spell on BB or SS where there is an Edrag and Loon, Loon always get cloned. So whatever....
    Lucky for you, Ive had a dozen fails because I cloned the eddy. Can we switch?

Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    Can anyone share a firm answer to this?
    No, but there is a link in my signature that gives an answer.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Peekagob View Post
    Lucky for you, Ive had a dozen fails because I cloned the eddy. Can we switch?
    Nah! I want my Edrags to be cloned lol. I don't get much value from loons when am after enemy queen.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    No, but there is a link in my signature that gives an answer.
    Ah yes, I remember reading that one, but I'm not sure if it refers to defensive or offensive ccs, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Yachi View Post
    Ah yes, I remember reading that one, but I'm not sure if it refers to defensive or offensive ccs, or both.
    Both

New Bloke/Chick
    Just delete the loons in ur cc, and take only a Ed. A sure way to clone a Ed and not loons🙃

I remember eric from onehive mentioned this in one of his video that cc troops come out in order which they were donated but once you log out then the order changes i.e. increasing order of troops space.