Thread: 4000+ Drop Minion vs Pekka... what are you seeing?

4000+ Drop Minion vs Pekka... what are you seeing?

I've been seeing a transition to many more PEKKA based attacks whereas in the past the vast majority were minion/drop ships. Lol... been favoring air defenses so far... maybe time to favor to ground.

Can anyone confirm this?

Forum Legend
    I alternate between 2 armies - Pekka/Cart, Minion Drop.
    Soon my Hogs will be maxed like 10-12 days and I'll have a 3rd comp in the mix.

My most recent defense log shows - 5 minion drops, 3 Pekka heavy comps, 2 Giant mixes. I'm around 4100. Been bouncing around 3900 - 4200 the first couple days of the season.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Ive seen a lot more comps with barbs in the mix this season so far. Just had a look at my log and tbh Im surprised that theres a pretty even split between glider, pekka, minion/drop, barb based attacks. Im at about 4600 Rn.

Last season I saw lots of minion drops though

Centennial Club
    I finished above 5000 past 3 seasons using Drop Minion all the time and I can say it's no less than Pekka/Cart/Hog combination. I can understand when OP focus on air defenses first.

I feel the attacks on me are evenly split between ground and air. What I did was doing switching between ground and air defenses, at the end, I have all ground defenses upgraded first, but that is because most of my traps are set to air mode. I guess that's the best option you can do rather than focusing all upgrades on only air or only ground.

Quote Originally Posted by DozzaCoC View Post
    I’ve seen a lot more comps with barbs in the mix this season so far. Just had a look at my log and tbh I’m surprised that there’s a pretty even split between glider, pekka, minion/drop, barb based attacks. I’m at about 4600 Rn.

Last season I saw lots of minion drops though
    There was a raged barb event this week that paid out 80 gems and a clock tower potion - this probably explains the barb attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexcrush View Post
    This is totally disgusting and disappointing TOO. Nothing new content, nothing new news. Gave a big DISLIKE

Forum Elder
    Its been a pretty even split for ground/air in the last several weeks now that most peoples defenses have caught up.

I've always seen more ground based attacks in that 4000-4300 range, even though my air defenses are several under-leveled in comparison to my ground defenses.

Personally, I used Minion Drops though.