Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Urgent, in wich clan i'm on CWL ?

Urgent, in wich clan i'm on CWL ?

Hello guys, i need urgent help.
    I hold a #1 record of CWL war stars according clash of stats with 252 medals.
    but i'm donator too and today i jumped to public clan donating some troops, the big problem, one of those clans requested CWL and i don't know wich clan is it, also in clash of stats, no info about the clans i was.

how i can know wich clan i'm on CWL ? Urgent pleaseee
    my tag: #QVRQCP99 , ID: RaulVelazcoC2
    User: RaulVelazcoC2 - #QVRQCP99
    Clash World Cup (CWC) Administrator. personal twitter: @rvelazcoc

Level 380 l TH12 l GG 2B.
    Worldwide records - clash of stats: Friend in need: 7.584m (top 19) - CWL war stars: 168 (top 3), Experience level 380 (top 60) www.clashofstats.com . Sharing is caring - 175k

Try out this site: Kuilin.net/cc_n

This site might show some recent clans you went in for donation

no info , first time i use that page MrSJS

Worldwide records - clash of stats: Friend in need: 7.584m (top 19) - CWL war stars: 168 (top 3), Experience level 380 (top 60) www.clashofstats.com . Sharing is caring - 175k

or there's a way i can get a list of wich clans i was between 2:00pm EST - 3:00pm EST on 2nd october 2019? one of those clans im sure the leader or co-leader requested CWL war

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    The only way to find out is to go back to the clans you were in until you find the one where you are in the roster.

Just because the leader startedthe CWL search when you were there doesn't necessarily mean you were included on their roster though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    If he can't join CWL in another clan, he's been included in someone's roster. So he can check every clan he joined for the roster, and ask their leader to include him in the lineup

Quote Originally Posted by RaulVelazcoC View Post
    or there's a way i can get a list of wich clans i was between 2:00pm EST - 3:00pm EST on 2nd october 2019? one of those clans im sure the leader or co-leader requested CWL war

This is where you were between 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM...

thanks for the information optimus and MrSJS but one of those clans are, i was jumping, donating for like 30 seconds and jumping to another clan, so is hard to the api to get in which clan i was.

I remember one clan, balloons with arab characters (i dont remember if the characters were on the initial part of the names because no "balloons" name with final arab characters on the clash of stats site, something like الْأَبْجَالْأَبْجَballoons or something like that with around high level (over 10+). In that clan i was for like 2 minutes but no favorite or something to check it faster.

Have you checked the last place you would look?

Leader of CLANx16 (9QUCCY8U) and CLANx16 JV (Q0RQ00Y)

Find my stream at: https://www.twitch.tv/sleekyx16
    Lvl 232, TH12, 14,000+ war stars

i've checked clash of stats and sunsetclash (first time i hear about that page), i was in around 20 - 30 public clans between 2:00pm - 3pm EST today and one of those requested the war, i tried again to request war in my clan and i'm not able to join CWL, so any of those public clans requested the war and i'm on it but no info about those clans.

The worst thing, i had in red my shield about wars, so the guy who requested it put me in .

I'm sad i will loss my #1 CWL war stars by this way, is no way to get in which clan i was ????? damn. No friend request or no clan invitation, i checked every friend request and clan invitation and no info about the clan i'm on CWL wars.

Is there a way to i can get the clan's database i was from my account from 2pm - 3pm EST 02nd october 2019? thats the only way... The only clan i remember which probably i'm on war was like a clan with name "(arab characters)balloons" with level over 10 (probably 16) but no info in clash of stats or web page.
    Last edited by RaulVelazcoC; October 3rd, 2019 at 01:20 AM.