Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Urgent, in wich clan i'm on CWL ?

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    dude, again I'm not the one affected by this. i am not the op.

further, it doesn't have to be the same flag. it can be two separate flags.
    I realize you are not the OP.
    But the suggestion to have a flag that does not allow you to be opted into a war search would hurt more clashers than it helps. The reason being many clans include red accounts to make numbers so they don't have to sit any green accounts. This isn't generally a problem in regular war where everyone has 2 attacks.

In CWL that can be problematic for the clan but it's generally a clan management issue. And yes while I acknowledge it would be kind of a bummer to be opted into a CWL that you didn't want to for a clan, it's something you can control by remaining in the clan you want to be in the CWL until the search - then go hopping all you like.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

ninja'd by Klavious...
    How is this a nightmare? It forces people to actually pay attention to their flag. It puts the onus where it should be - on the player.
    It would take away an essential function of leadership, centralized control of starting wars and CWL and replace it with the need to herd cats. I don't care how many times you send a clan mail message, someone will always be late to comply or non-compliant. That is their problem you might say. Well, sure. Unless you are just barely able to make numbers for CWL. Many clans split for CWL and do two or three rosters across multiple clans. It only takes one ninny to gum up the whole works and stop the spin until they log in and change their flag. Furthermore many clans may occasionally include a member who is opted out to make numbers for regular wars. My own has done so many times to spin a larger war and not hold out green shields. If the member can attack great, if not that is why they were red. It is better to add 1 than drop 4. Granted that person did not give express permission as you advocated should be necessary but most are team players and happy to help when they can.

dude, again I'm not the one affected by this. i am not the op.

further, it doesn't have to be the same flag. it can be two separate flags.
    Yes but the way it works now works. It is a bad idea to change it. It would indeed help those who like to bounce around from clan to clan from being included in unintended clan activities, but those players could easily guard against it themselves. It would hurt a far greater number of players who tend to stick to their clan and want to get a war or CWL kicked off without chasing down one last ninny.
    Last edited by DOOM2U; October 9th, 2019 at 07:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.