Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Urgent, in wich clan i'm on CWL ?

Quote Originally Posted by RaulVelazcoC View Post
    i've checked clash of stats and sunsetclash (first time i hear about that page), i was in around 20 - 30 public clans between 2:00pm - 3pm EST today and one of those requested the war, i tried again to request war in my clan and i'm not able to join CWL, so any of those public clans requested the war and i'm on it but no info about those clans.

The worst thing, i had in red my shield about wars, so the guy who requested it put me in .

I'm sad i will loss my #1 CWL war stars by this way, is no way to get in which clan i was ????? damn. No friend request or no clan invitation, i checked every friend request and clan invitation and no info about the clan i'm on CWL wars.

Is there a way to i can get the clan's database i was from my account from 2pm - 3pm EST 02nd october 2019? thats the only way... The only clan i remember which probably i'm on war was like a clan with name "(arab characters)balloons" with level over 10 (probably 16) but no info in clash of stats or web page.
    I'd go without a clan if I was you which will make it easier for the clan to invite you in. Accept invites until you find the one. I know if I was in that clan I'd be inviting you back.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

This has happened to me many times. Whenever I go out for donation when I have full storages or some donation challenge like we had one in this season challenge... some low level clan just start the war without our concern. What can we do if they start a war like that? Just sit in your clan...?

Can't we do something which will need our permission to count us in war? It's my right. How can you put me in a war without my permission and you lose 2 day war at your clan or an entire CWL which you and clan were planning for a month. And you end up in a low league like gold 3?

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    yikes, bad luck Velaz... I'd think staying out of clan and checking all the invites you get... :/ You might miss a day or two of the CWL until you get the right invite... :/
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (100k+ followers)

level 300 - 31m dark - 45k unbreakable - 13
    k infernos - 26k xbows
    7k eagles - 101/102 achievements - 1.5b spoils - 3.7k stars - Full Stats

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    yikes, bad luck Velaz... I'd think staying out of clan and checking all the invites you get... :/ You might miss a day or two of the CWL until you get the right invite... :/
    Im checking every new friend invite and every clan invite. Still no luck, i'm adding them in a notepad so i can get a record so i can discard clans.

The most funny of this, i had my war shield in red (so, the one which added me ignore that anyways ...) and i was only in 5 - 6 clans between 2:00pm - 3:00 EST because i wanted to get rid off hog riders and after that, entered to my clan to request war and got the fatal result about somebody of the public clans added me in their rooster...

I'm 60% sure the clan which requested war was something named "balloonsالْعَرَبِيَّة " or "الْعَرَبِيَّةballoons " because i was like 2 minutes on it, and i forget to added to my favorites. No info in clash of stats and i don't remember very well the arabic characters. After i leave, i was like 2 - 3 hours continuosly searching it again in public clans but it never showed again...

Last edited by RaulVelazcoC; October 3rd, 2019 at 12:22 PM.
    User: RaulVelazcoC2 - #QVRQCP99
    Clash World Cup (CWC) Administrator. personal twitter: @rvelazcoc

Level 380 l TH12 l GG 2B.
    Worldwide records - clash of stats: Friend in need: 7.584m (top 19) - CWL war stars: 168 (top 3), Experience level 380 (top 60) www.clashofstats.com . Sharing is caring - 175k

Pro Member
    Well it sounds like a clan hopper, now if your really a required member of the squad they would of sent you a friends request then invite you back to the clan

Im checking every new friend invite and every clan invite. Still no luck, i'm adding them in a notepad so i can get a record so i can discard clans.

The most funny of this, i had my war shield in red (so, the one which added me ignore that anyways ...) and i was only in 5 - 6 clans between 2:00pm - 3:00 EST because i wanted to get rid off hog riders and after that, entered to my clan to request war and got the fatal result about somebody of the public clans added me in their rooster...

I'm 60% sure the clan which requested war was something named "balloonsالْعَرَبِيَّة " or "الْعَرَبِيَّةballoons " because i was like 2 minutes on it, and i forget to added to my favorites. No info in clash of stats and i don't remember very well the arabic characters. After i leave, i was like 2 - 3 hours continuosly searching it again in public clans but it never showed again...

As leader I would not ignore the clan shield red for putting a player into the actual war, but I definitely ignore it for placing a player on the league roster since I assume everyone wants on the roster so they get some medals and may want to join a war later by turning shield green.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    We have a guy I picked up last night in this same scenario. I went to roll in CWL and he was blacked out. Has no idea what clan might have put him in. His most recent entry on COS is from 4 days ago - clash of stats often misses clans you're in for a short period of time, which is when these problems occur.

For a week long thing like CWL, individual accounts should have the ability to prevent a clan from adding the account to a CWL roll. Normal wars are not that big of a deal.
    It isn't broke, please don't fix it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rider10 View Post
    This has happened to me many times. Whenever I go out for donation when I have full storages or some donation challenge like we had one in this season challenge... some low level clan just start the war without our concern. What can we do if they start a war like that? Just sit in your clan...?

Can't we do something which will need our permission to count us in war? It's my right. How can you put me in a war without my permission and you lose 2 day war at your clan or an entire CWL which you and clan were planning for a month. And you end up in a low league like gold 3?
    Clash of Clans, not clash of entitlement

2222 said it. Most good and considerate clans include red shields in the roster so their clan mates earn SOME medals at a minimum. As someone who is just hopping through you open yourself to this. I would recommend not joining any unknown clans during the sign up period until you are on the roster of your intended clan.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    As leader I would not ignore the clan shield red for putting a player into the actual war, but I definitely ignore it for placing a player on the league roster since I assume everyone wants on the roster so they get some medals and may want to join a war later by turning shield green.
    Last edited by DOOM2U; October 3rd, 2019 at 06:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

My advice would be to send a Friend Request to a leader or co-leader in the future so that you have someone in your friends list in that clan. Or bookmark the clan, like others have suggested. Clan Games can have the same issue so it surprises me that people are still finding this to be a problem.
    old headz - A place for adults to gather, chat, drink, and clash! Learn more about us at https://oldheadz.wordpress.com/

Find us in Clash: old headz (#2VVQVLCV). Adult clan for War and Clan Games.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/Bt28Krq

in clan games, you got the name's clan :"You need to get back to XXXXX to continue your clan games" and you can try to search it in clash of stats or something.

In CWL no way, you got "you need to join a clan before participating in clan wars"
    you don't got the clan you're on the actual CWL clan wars like clan games does...

About my problem, i never got any friend request or invitation from the clan i'm in CWL and its 2:07 ESt time, probably my war is closing and rip CWL war stars record right now ... if there's a serious clan, they should send invitation or take care about their wars but its like a low level clan or don't care, damnnnnnnn
    User: RaulVelazcoC2 - #QVRQCP99
    Clash World Cup (CWC) Administrator. personal twitter: @rvelazcoc

Level 380 l TH12 l GG 2B.
    Worldwide records - clash of stats: Friend in need: 7.584m (top 19) - CWL war stars: 168 (top 3), Experience level 380 (top 60) www.clashofstats.com . Sharing is caring - 175k

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by gregenstein View Post
    My advice would be to send a Friend Request to a leader or co-leader in the future so that you have someone in your friends list in that clan. Or bookmark the clan, like others have suggested. Clan Games can have the same issue so it surprises me that people are still finding this to be a problem.
    Clan games don't have the same issue. While you are locked to the first clan you do a chalkenve in, you cannot be add withput you choosing to dothat challenge.

With Clan Wars, you can be added whether or not you want to be. But I would agree the best way is not to clan hop during the CWL sign up until your home clan spins. Most clans will put everybody in the roster, and it is easy to not notice you have an extra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)