Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Needing a good neighbourhood!

Centennial Club

Red face Needing a good neighbourhood!

Hi all Farmers.

i am just wondering if there is any good neighbourhoods which use discord to chat while doing their daily tasks on their farm.

if no one is using discord it is free, and i feel it is a great way to communicate for free, while having a general chat, making friends, and having some fun....

be really good for this to happen if there isnt already a neighbourhood out there that uses discord ...

look forward to your replies

happy farming

Ben

New Adult neighbourhood- Farm frenzy!

A place for the adults and farm lovers who are looking for a relaxed place to play in their own style, chit chat and help eachother.

Current members count: 5
    As you know good thing takes time!

Derbies: 320 tasks preferred, if opted in. 🙂

Nothing like rules, but please respect eachother and use "Please and Thanks" where possible.🙂

Tag:LGGCRCGC

Requirement: Adult, farm level 35+. No hoppers!
    Roles comes with responsibilities, promotion will be given depends on performance.
    Play for fun!
    If the above suits you feel free to send a request!

For any details kik: Bhuvan1406

Ben, we use discord for our hood! Are you looking for a hood? If so what level are you an what's your style of play (derby)?
    🐸🐸
    Last edited by Haydaymama; October 2nd, 2019 at 09:56 PM.
    🐷🐝FLYING PIGS & HONEY BEE'S🐝🐷

Centennial Club
    Hi Hayday - Mama.

your farm sounds like the farm i am exactly looking for.

my level is 76 on hay day.

I like to help my friends out within my neighbourhood and have fun, also up for completing Derby’s and hitting targets.

look forward to hearing from you soon.

We r not in the dicord we r relaxed hood.if ever u want to try us we r in champ league . We have 3 avail slots. Just need to completetasks. No strict rules Thanks.

Centennial Club
    New busy bees needs you!

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE DERBY PLAYERS - ENGLISH ONLY, LEVEL 40 and up.

We have openings for new neighbors. We have a good range of members from level 40 to 90. We are friendly and helpful. Our group is No drama and clean cut. If you want a relaxed environment and enjoy playing the derby. We are working towards getting more derby action. Derby participation requires a minimum 1/2 of the available tasks or you may opt. Our elder members usually complete all tasks available. If some one helps you, help them back when you can. Then the only other rule is to treat others the way you want to be treated.

Check out “THE NEW BUSY BEES” or look us up at # 9YVVLLPR. Look for the red fox in a round blue logo. I look forward to greeting you

Sincerely,
    Ms. Bee

Amarillo by Mornin’
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.

Ben,
    I just started a neighborhood and looking for new recruits. We love derby, help each other and enjoy chatting. You will never be asked to buy diamonds to do an extra task. That is up to the members discretion. We have already reached the gold and moving up closer (2weeks) to the champion league.

The neighborhood is The Walking Chickens Tag # PQLYQUGJ

Please give our neighborhood a try. We promise we will not disappoint.

We we look forward to welcoming you.

Pattie

Centennial Club
    thanks for all your post's.

anyone use discord or facebook group to communicate with their farmers within neighbour hood??????

aplogies if im repeapting myself, as i know i have asked this at the beginning...

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Bendy1224 View Post
    thanks for all your post's.

anyone use discord or facebook group to communicate with their farmers within neighbour hood??????

aplogies if im repeapting myself, as i know i have asked this at the beginning...

Ben
    Ben, we use discord at Froggeroo II...please check out my recruitment thread for more info. Message me with any questions. I think I previous tried to PM you, but your inbox was full