Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why SC... why.....

Why SC... why.....

I have been playing this game for years. I loved it .I played for fun, i played hard ,i played competitive. I have adapted to every single change . But i don't remember a single moment when the game was so boring that i dont even want to login when i have time.
    And i will give one example:
    Some time ago i had to visit a doctor. It turned out that i have to wait . I told myself that this is the perfect time to play clash while waiting. I opened the game and did one legend league attack. And then... well , there is nothing more to do. I have to wait 1 hour for the heroes .I checked the chat because we had very good conversations with my teamates and it was a way to deal with waiting , now it is dead.No messages, no training . Everybody just login attack and leave.No clouds - no chat.I checked the war - preparation day.. so nothing to do. Then i decided to boost army and heroes, but again 5 min training and 10 minutes for CC . So i switched to another game with the idea that i will come back after 5 min. Well i forgot to come back... My boost was wasted.. Next day i knew that i will forgot to come back, and didnt even bother to boost.
    There are many times when i dont even login , just because i will do one attack and nothing more and i prefer to play something else.I dropped out of legends for doing less than 2-3 attacks/day.Now... there are even less reasons to login.
    The other weird thing is that the more you play the longer you have to wait for next attack.The army camp space is rising with the higher th levels and the heroes have bigger regeneration time.So the players have time punishment for progressing.
    I don't understand why SC is not alowing the players to play the game. This is a game , it is supposed to give you the oportunity to play.I am sure that there are many solutions where my progress speed will be limited , but i will have the ability to play and have fun.

Are you feel frustrated ? Get a beer and chill your self man
    IGN : GHOSTROYAL
    EXP : 236
    Town Hall 12G5 65/65/40 BH9 30

Riding the Electro Dragon over Oklahoma, USA
    You can play faster using gems. That's what they are for.

Cloud Lover?

Plan your attacks ? . Login only when you are free
    either you lost interest in the game or you dont have enough free time to play any game

Clash on !

Want a forum signature ?*Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan | Forum achievements

I got banned for showing Ajax my new recruitment tool.
    Why not google the reason you were visiting the doctors and scare yourself silly?

There's a whole world waiting for you outside

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSJS View Post
    Cloud Lover?
    It appears that way right. First folks complained about clouds and now they miss them
    Last edited by DJluv2013; October 1st, 2019 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Why not google the reason you were visiting the doctors and scare yourself silly?
    now that one is priceless .... *hugs Holps*
    Last edited by JusMe; October 1st, 2019 at 07:29 AM.

Centennial Club
    Another perspective is that instead of waiting hours in clouds and chatting, your clanmates can now do many more things IRL because they no longer have wait for hours to get a few attacks in.

Your clan can also be in "hybernation" for now. I remember that almost every year there is a month or two (sometimes more) when our clan feels a bit dead. Nothing much is happening, people are spending all of their time IRL,... But after some time, they come back and things get running again. And thatīs alright IMO.

If you feel like not playing anymore, just take a break and come back when you feel like it.
    Oh yes, and leave your storages and mines outside