Thread: Generic approach to multi-inferno islands?

Centennial Club

Generic approach to multi-inferno islands?

the most popular feature in th12 bases is to have at least 2 of the inferno towers set on multi and put into their own little moated islands. While you can funnel into one of these at the start of the attack, you probably canít funnel into more than one, meaning that troops will probably circle and get burned by at least one of these formations.

Whatís the best way to keep these pests from burning down your army as it happily walks by the island? Do you have a specific feature of your armies to prevent these setups from being so effective?

Are you referring to island bases? There are many ways to hit and 3-star these types of bases. Youtube has tons and tons of examples. Personally, I use QC or mass hogs.

If you weren't referring to island bases, same answer, hogs

can you share a screenshot of that base , based on that I can share the strat with you

|*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|
    | GFX Group | Clan | Forum achievements |

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    can you share a screenshot of that base , based on that I can share the strat with you
    No specific base. This is a formation you seen in almost all current th12 trophy pushing and war bases. The whole base may not be an island base, but the multi ITs are in their own little mini-rings. The ring causes ground troops to pass by and get cooked. It's hard to break into the ring without a jump or siege engine because the multi IT destroys wallbreakers instantly.

Bats were partially introduced, IMO, to attack exactly this formation, except with single ITs (which were much more common at the time). Bats are usually useless against the multi IT version unless you are willing to use a couple bat spells, a freeze spell, and maybe a rage spell on top just to destroy one multi IT.
    Last edited by rvMatt; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:39 PM.

My usual approach

check for any internet base which you feel is island based bases that you face on regular basis and share it here

their is different approach to all

here my priority would be - take down
    inferno, for that i need to clear defense around that inferno with couple of loons +baby D
    and then use
    stone slammer <if it is multi inferno>
    if it is single inferno use 4-5 loons and haste

as you destroyed 1 inferno tower with ss or loons

you can focus on taking down another inferno tower with
    heroes
    what you can do is freeze the inferno and then use 5
    wall breakers then deploy your heroes

Since 2 infernos are down, you can deploy your army in center (can be any troop like drag , edrag , witchbowler or pekka)

hope this helps

Last edited by TerMinus Prime; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:04 PM.

|*Click here*If you want a cool forum signature|
    | GFX Group | Clan | Forum achievements |

Millennial Club
    I find LaLo usually works well on these bases because you can path into every island.