Thread: TOM - Run Faster or Shorter

TOM - Run Faster or Shorter

Hi guys. Could you please make Tom run faster or, better yet, have him run down the side road - the one parallel to Maggie’s stand - instead of what I’ve taken to calling the highway? Indeed I wouldn’t object at all to him running faster and down the side road.

Yes I do the little trick of visiting another farm and coming right back to cut his run short, but I’d rather not have to do that especially on days the farm is lagging. Plus, even when I do that he still does that slooooooww lope up the highway.

Thanks for listening. Again. Yes I know this isn’t the first request for this. I suspect it also won’t be the last. By me or others.

Even I can run faster than Tom & that’s saying something!!

that boy needs a boot up his behind!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Fresh Spawn

Tom's speed is slow

Make his nap times shorter 2 hours is too much rest.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Hi guys. Could you please make Tom run faster or, better yet, have him run down the side road - the one parallel to Maggie’s stand - instead of what I’ve taken to calling the highway? Indeed I wouldn’t object at all to him running faster and down the side road.

Yes I do the little trick of visiting another farm and coming right back to cut his run short, but I’d rather not have to do that especially on days the farm is lagging. Plus, even when I do that he still does that slooooooww lope up the highway.

Thanks for listening. Again. Yes I know this isn’t the first request for this. I suspect it also won’t be the last. By me or others.