Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: clan issue

clan issue

i lost my clan leadership, new leader don't give me my leadership ,now i want to get back my leadership.what should i do for it

ask the leader to return leadership → if he dont want to do it you will have to deal with it → stay in clan or create/join new clan.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Talk to the current leader.

If they absolutely refuse, then start a new clan. Supercell will not do anything - they regard this sort of thing as an internal clan matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

it's easy to creat new clan ,but my clan is now at level 16 ,lots of emotion attach with my clan..

Pro Member
    There's only 2 ways to lose clan leadership. 1) You were inactive for over 90 days. 2) You promoted a co-leader to leader either accidentally or on purpose.

It sounds like this is situation number 2. If the new leader was a loyal co-leader they'd likely give you the clan back. Since they are refusing there's really nothing you can do about it. As others have said your choices are to start a new clan or stay in the existing clan and try to change the new leaders mind.

New Bloke/Chick
    Assuming uou didn't go inactive for 90 days, why did you give up leadership in the first place if you love your clan so much?

New Bloke/Chick
    Cuz people in global are always looking to scam players, they say they will exchange a Max th12 for leadership. Looks like you are another victim of a dirty scammer. Deal with you loss

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzy84 View Post
    Cuz people in global are always looking to scam players, they say they will exchange a Max th12 for leadership. Looks like you are another victim of a dirty scammer. Deal with you loss
    Bit of a stretch to assume OP was scammed. Nothing in either of OP's posts to indicate that.

New Bloke/Chick
    Have to assume you yourself were once a "victim" (gullible idiot if you ask me) of this?

It's quite a stretch otherwise...
    Last edited by Fourtrees; September 28th, 2019 at 03:51 PM.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    There is absolutely nothing whatsoever in anything posted by the OP that makes that seem likely.

It is *possible*, but he said nothong to suggest that happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)