Thread: Very frustrating! Diamonds bought but not received

Very frustrating! Diamonds bought but not received

I bought a trunk of diamonds and never received the diamonds. Supercell and Apple support blame each other and neither will correct the problem. I have been back and forth and back and forth with both of them with many emails. Supercell says they canít see a transaction in files and iTunes has charged me, but no diamonds. Apple support also tells me not to make any more purchases until supercell straightens out the problem. Very very frustrating!

Seems like my only recourse is to dispute a claim with my bank.

This is the last response I got from Apple. I will not be spending anymore money on Hay Day because of this:

We’ve carefully reviewed your request once again, but I regret to inform you that we’re unable to proceed accommodate a refund in this situation.

Developers are the one who can control all your purchases. iTunes is not capable of managing your purchases. They are just using iTunes to sell their items and for billing transactions only.

I highly recommend to further contact them regarding your purchase as in-apps are stored in the developer’s server. You need to contact them to get the in-apps you purchased. This way, they can repost a fresh copy of the in-apps for you.

Please note that all iTunes and App Store refund requests are handled on a case-by-case basis. Because of this, we are not able to provide details as to why a refund is approved or denied.

There are multiple different factors we need to review and investigate before making the final decision. Rest assured that all customers are being treated in the same way and that we follow our refund policy very carefully.

If you'd like to know more about our refund policy, please see this page:

http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/

Additionally, Apple recognizes that no one is better qualified to provide feedback about iTunes than our loyal customers. I encourage you to use the iTunes Feedback page to submit any comments or concerns you may have about our refund policy:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html

We are sorry to inform you that this will be our last chat addressing this case. Apple now considers this request clearly addressed as we have provided the resolution to this issue and will now consider this case closed.

Once again, I’m sorry we could not share more encouraging news. In light of the current circumstances I hope you have a good day

Thanks,

Praveen
    Apple

The exact same thing happen to me. Made the purchase yesterday. Back and fourth all day today.

Quote Originally Posted by snyderjane View Post
    This is the last response I got from Apple. I will not be spending anymore money on Hay Day because of this:

We’ve carefully reviewed your request once again, but I regret to inform you that we’re unable to proceed accommodate a refund in this situation.

Developers are the one who can control all your purchases. iTunes is not capable of managing your purchases. They are just using iTunes to sell their items and for billing transactions only.

I highly recommend to further contact them regarding your purchase as in-apps are stored in the developer’s server. You need to contact them to get the in-apps you purchased. This way, they can repost a fresh copy of the in-apps for you.

Please note that all iTunes and App Store refund requests are handled on a case-by-case basis. Because of this, we are not able to provide details as to why a refund is approved or denied.

There are multiple different factors we need to review and investigate before making the final decision. Rest assured that all customers are being treated in the same way and that we follow our refund policy very carefully.

If you'd like to know more about our refund policy, please see this page:

http://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/

Additionally, Apple recognizes that no one is better qualified to provide feedback about iTunes than our loyal customers. I encourage you to use the iTunes Feedback page to submit any comments or concerns you may have about our refund policy:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/itunesapp.html

We are sorry to inform you that this will be our last chat addressing this case. Apple now considers this request clearly addressed as we have provided the resolution to this issue and will now consider this case closed.

Once again, I’m sorry we could not share more encouraging news. In light of the current circumstances I hope you have a good day

Thanks,

Praveen
    Apple
    have you contacted in game support? What do they say, without quoting them directly?
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

This happened to me too....Supercell Support quickly fixed the issue and gave me 400 free diamonds for the time wasted dealing with it.
    Hay Day, Everyday ❣️